Chapter 9: Return of the old scholar

Setting: Mr. Ozpin's office

After the huge paparazzi event towards Jaune and his team, Ozpin instructed them to proceed to his office to discuss something to his team

After the huge paparazzi event towards Jaune and his team, Ozpin instructed them to proceed to his office to discuss something to his team. Jaune and his team were inside of the office sitting down in front of his desk, while Ozpin sat on his chair staring at all of us.
"So, Mr. arc-" he said.

"Chrysanthemum" Jaune stated.
"Sorry, Mr. Chrysanthemum," Prof. Ozpin said. "May we know what is going on here? Those Monsters attacking our school and injuring most of our students, we now know that they aren't ordinary Grimm, and lastly, you have found yourself a new team, I suppose"

"Professor," Jaune said. "We know you're agitated about the scenario but, the information that you desire is classified for Fenrir members"

"I know you don't trust me," Ozpin said. "But we need to know what we're up against, we can't fight them without your team's knowledge about those creatures"

Jaune was in deep thought about whether to trust him or not. If he trusts him, the knowledge would be leaked to other people that may use it against them, but if he does not give the information about the Aragami the people cannot save themselves from the Aragami, so Jaune had to protect the people and even his friends.

"Alright," Jaune said. "But, I'm not the one who will tell the info to you"

"If not you?" Ozpin asked. "Then, who? "

Jaune looked at Hugo, he then grabbed his own scroll and placed it on the desk activating an automatic call. As the scroll accessed to the desk it opened a call to Hilda, she sat on her desk in her office.

"Hello," she greeted. "You must be, Professor Ozpin"

"And hello to you," Ozpin greeted back. "You must be their team's handler"

"Yes, and the names, Hilda Henriquez," she said. "And I understand you want information on what you are dealing with, right?"

"Yes, could you please enlighten us to what were those creatures that wreaked havoc in our school?" Ozpin asked curiously.

"I will fill you in with what we have and know," she said. "But, promise this will not get out to the people"

"Understood," Ozpin said.

Then they conversed with each other about the Aragami and what Jaune and his group were, they even exchanged important information about Remnant and more. Jaune and his group just sat there listening and watching how the conversation was going, as they concluded their conversation they came to an agreement that they will keep under surveillance and participate in any missions and even join the Vytal Festival. Then the team got up and left the room, as Juane was about to go out Ozpin stood up.
"Jaune," he called out.

Then he turned to see him over the shoulder.

"Your team can also come to our classes," he said. "If you want to"