1. A Small Feeling

Konoha, The Land of Fire, The Village Hidden in the Leaves, was rather bustling than usual. The villagers were talking in whispers, some afraid to speak out loud, others merely spreading rumours.

A convoy of the villages chunins, namely Sakura Haruno- the pink haired nin, Ino Yamanaka- the blonde nin, Choji Akimichi- the obese fighter and Shikamaru Nara- the boy genius; were walking quietly, their bodies covered in bruises suggestive of a long battle that they had been in recently. At the forehead of the convoy, Kakashi Hatake- the copy ninja and master of the demon fox kid, Naruto, walked with his fellow colleague Yamato. Both of them took turns in carrying a boy, who was covered in bandages and roughly tied up, his injuries greater than all the others. A few of the border ninjas had taken over another body that the convoy had brought along with them and carried it to the Konoha's Hospital. As the border ninja departed in the direction of the hospital, the convoy of the shinobi headed towards the Hokage's Office.

Tsunade Senju, the Godaime Hokage (5th Hokage) of the village was seated in her chair looking out towards the village. The buxom woman, who was very aptly called as the most beautiful kunoichi in all the five nations, noticed a slight disturbance in the generally calm view of her village and called out to her assistant, Shizune.

"Shizune, what is going on? Is there some problem in the market areas in the north?" said Tsunade, her voice calm, but the undertone clearly signifying at the rise in her temper beacause of the constant problems created by the Akatsuki- a group of fanatic shinobis, looking to seize control of the tailed beasts and wreak havoc on the world.

"No, none at all Tsunade-sama. It must be Kakashi-san's convoy. They have returned and must be here anytime soon. One of the border guards sent an advanced message. They said they will speak directly with you before anything else." As soon as Shizune had spoken, she noticed the slight change in Tsunade's expression. Leaving her alone, Shizune quietly walked out and of the room and gently closed the door behind.

"He is back in the village. Well, I guess it's been sometime since I saw the brat anyway.". As Tsunade chuckled to herself, she subconsciously touched the slight curve in between her legs and gave out a very soft moan. Shaking off the thoughts she focused onto the papers in front of her. "There's no way that is happening. I mean he is like your grandson Tsuna, what the hell are you even thinking. Besides, that Hyuga girl is into him. He is never gonna look at you that way. Better you just give up this nonsensical feeling of having that slight attraction for him, because he is never gonna look at you as more than just a hag.". Chuckling, Tsuna touched her slightly erect nipples and then closed her green haori tightly around her body and concentrated on her work.  

In fifteen minutes, the sound of Shizune talking outside to Kakashi made Tsunade look up and smile to herself
"Shizune, let them in.". The doors were swung wide open, all members of the team entering and standing in front of her desk.

Tsunade's eyes were desperately searching for something, which others failed to notice but Shizune was quick to catch her restlessness. "Hokage-sama, Kakashi-san and his team are here for their mission's report. Naruto-kun was badly injured hence he is downstairs in your room. I gave him some sleeping medicines so that we can treat him as soon as you have the report."

"Have I taught you nothing Sakura? Ino? How is Naruto so injured when two of my students were in the same team?", Tsunade was fuming. As Kakashi started to speak, Tsunade stood up, her fist slamming into the desk "Not a word Kakashi. I want the report tomorrow morning. You all are dismissed. And you two, I need you to come tomorrow afternoon. I think I need to look into revision of my training."

Just as soon as she had finished, Tsunade stormed out of the room, down the stairs and into her room, Shizune running behind her, trying to keep up with her pace. Tsunade had entered her chamber when she was hit with the sight of a tattered clothed boy, bandages covering the wounds, only his face peaceful. "Shizune, I want you to close all the works for today. It's almost evening, rest everything I'll see tomorrow. I'm taking him to my home. If you would be kind enough, please go to Ichiraku and get his favourite, large helpings to fill him for a day. And don't forget to bring my sake bottle."

In a matter of minutes, Tsunade had picked up Naruto in her arms and made him rest his head on her shoulder. She remembered how small he used to be back when they had first met. It's been awhile but sure he had grown a lot. As she turned around, she saw Shizune still not sure with what to do. "Oh for god's sake, what happened now?"

"Um Tsunade-sama, what is Naruto-kun's favourite?" Shizune was not sure but she had a slight smile on her face. "Miso Ramen, and wipe that smile off your face. It's not what you are thinking. Shut up and go!" Tsunade had quickly walked out of the Hokage tower and started dashing towards her house, not far away from the tower. The blush on her face as Naruto stirred in his sleep and his hair gently rubbed on her cheek made her feel wobbly in her stomach.

Getting in, she quickly made her way upstairs to her bedroom and gently placed Naruto on her bed. She quickly went downstairs and got her medical kit and her operating tools when her eyes fell on the lingerie she had left out on the far end of the bed, laying there, ready to be worn. As she quickly took it and tucked it in her clothes, she smiled to herself and walked back next to Naruto.

With her expert hands, she quickly tended to all the superficial wounds and looked at the dozing Naruto's face. He was so much like Dan. She felt as if Dan had been reborn into Naruto. It was as if God was enjoying giving her this sweet pain of seeing someone she loved die and to come back as someone who not only was far too young, but also carried so much on his shoulders. A moment's hesitation made her click back to the present. Even though she had been a medical nin and kunoichi for so long, taking off Naruto's clothes made her feel all kinds of anxious. Her hands slightly shook as she pulled off his jacket and undershirt. Her body started feeling hot as her hands pulled down his unzipped pants. She was grateful that the black boxers Naruto had, covered him up modestly and he didn't have any major injuries on his thighs.
Quickly finishing up, repairing the damage, she noticed the slight bulge in Naruto's boxers. Her nipples had become erect and she knew it was not normal for her to react this way.

Tsunade moved next to Naruto, her right hand resting on his chest, her hair, gently falling onto Naruto's face as she stared at the peaceful visage, her luscious lips gently wetting themselves as her tongue licked them up quickly. Her breathing was erratic, her chest fluttered as she drew closer. She felt her breasts gently press onto Naruto. She knew there was no stopping it now.

As her lips inched ever closer............

[To be continued :D]