5. Sensual Fantasies

The day had been long for Tsunade. Paperwork, reports on the Akatsuki's movements, defenses against an attack, everything kept her quite busy. After she came back home that night, she directly hopped in to take a shower before bed.

Tsunade loved taking cold showers, standing underneath the stream of water and emptying her mind to relax. It was at this time when she was completely free from any thoughts, any worries and allowed herself to be truly free. "The water feels so good." she exclaimed to herself, gently massaging her shoulders. She had no idea things were about to become hot in a few moments.

A pair of hands slipped from her sides, wrapping around her tightly, firm hands placed on her sumptuous breasts. The intruder pulled her tightly in his embrace, his lips tasting her neck. Tsunade, taken back, turned her head a little to the side, her eyes seeing blonde, unkempt hair. She arched her head back and let out a small moan and spoke, her voice soft unlike her normal tone- "Naru..? When did you come back?". Her words barely escaped her lips as she moaned again, louder this time, feeling her intruder's hand slip down to between her legs, running along her honeypot's entrance. 

"Who else do you think could touch you huh Tsuna? Of course it's me.". Naruto's voice seemed to had deepened a bit. Tsunade felt so good, feeling loved in his arms. Naruto was fondling her mammaries, squeezing them as he kissed her neck and gently bit the side, Tsunade letting out a low moan of ecstasy. She was losing herself into his arms, all her defences down. In his arms she was just a woman, not the Hokage, not the granddaughter of the legendary Hashirama Senju, not a member of the The Legendary Sannin of Konoha...just a woman, albeit the most beautiful one in all the five nations. She was a woman who desired love, strong and unadulterated love from her man. And her man was there, adoring her for who she was, loving her for who she had been and caring for her, for who she would be. 

"Ohhh Naru~ Take me already. I cannot wait any longer." her hand pulling him forward by holding his hair. She smashed her lips against his, sucking on his lower lip, her hazel eyes lost in the blueness of Naruto's. While she was busy making out with Naruto, she felt his strong hands gently grab her butt and lift her up, making her wrap her legs around his waist. It took her a few moments to realize that they both were dripping wet with water and Naruto was carrying her to her bed, and they'd definitely ruin the sheets, but she didn't care. As he placed her on the bed, she felt his hands move up back to her breasts, holding onto them as he broke the kiss, craning down her chin to her exposed neck. Something about his touch made her want to loose control to him forever. As her moans started filling the room, her hands held onto his hair.

Naruto kissed and licked her neck more, moving slowly down to her bosom. He knew how sensitive she was there, and her hot and heavy breathing made it pretty clear she was looking forward to what Naruto was about to do. As he gently ran his tongue around the areola on her left breast, Tsunade moaned loud. Taking her nipple into his mouth, he sucked onto it, his tongue playing with it inside his mouth, much to the delight of Tsunade. "Ahh Naru! You-you're so good! Don't stop.", her moans and intermittent exclaims of ecstasy spurring Naruto to become rougher. Within a couple of minutes he was constantly switching between her breasts, giving them both equal attention, his hands fondling and squeezing the vacant one in between. 

"Tsuna! Did you miss me?" Naruto said softly, as he kissed slowly down to her bellybutton, taking his time to reach Tsunade's womanhood. Tsunade on the other hand was panting, her body unable to handle so much stimulation. She always wondered what her perfect night with Naruto would be like, but even Kami (God in Japanese, using the term for a more aesthetic approach) could not have designed it this perfectly. Just when she had started calming down from Naruto's arousal, he dove into her sweet honeypot, savouring on her juices. Tsuna, completely lost in her carnal desires, shrieked as she arched up, her legs wrapping around Naruto's head. She held onto his hair and kept moaning his name as he brought his queen closer to her orgasm.  

Tsunade wanted Naruto to make love to her. She was getting close to her orgasm and her lust for Naruto had risen to enormous levels by now. "Naru~ that's enough. Now take me please, I cannot wait any longer." She saw him get up, his facial features somehow looking blurry, but maybe it was just her stupor, being drunk on her coital feelings. He definitely looked a bit more muscular, his face also looking a bit more matured, his whiskered cheeks having an imprint of her lipstick from when they were making out. "Yes Tsuna!" spoke Naruto, his voice soft yet brusque. 

"Embrace me, Naru-kun~", Tsunade said, opening her arms for her lover to fall into. As Naruto penetrated her, Tsunade pulled him down, holding tightly onto him, her hands wrapped around his back. Every thrust of his made Tsunade moan, her eyes failing to stay open. Naruto was fulfilling her desires, treating her with so much love as he satisfied her venereal cravings that tears formed in her eyes, not of pain but of joy. She was finally with someone who loved her, with whom she could be a simple woman, free from any expectations she had to meet that her heritage required she fulfill. As Naruto spent his time working her out, reaching her deepest parts, Tsunade moaned and kept praising him, whispering in his ear how good he made her feel. She dug her nails into his back, leaving some marks on his skin. She was just about to climax when she felt his manhood throb inside her. 

"Naru, fill me up with your seed~ I want to be yours forever!". Tsunade expected him to say something as he desperately tried to prolong those last moments before they both climaxed, making her savour every moment of it. With one final thrust, Naruto burst inside her, Tsunade letting go of him as she held onto the bedsheets, arching her back up while she orgasmed with him. Her eyes slowly opened to see her man, covered in sweat and panting for air as he stared in her eyes, his blue irises conveying his deep satisfaction. 

"You are mine...forever, Tsunade Uzumaki." spoke Naruto.

"Tsunade....U-Uzumaki?" Tsunade woke up startled. She looked around in the darkness of her room, moonlight entering through the open window, just giving enough visibility for her to see faintly. She searched for Naruto but saw all the doors closed. Her hand was soaked, and the bed perfectly dry as it was, when she had fallen asleep. Shaking her head in embarrassment at her own self as she closed her dripping hand and wrapped both arms around her own frame, she smiled. 

"That damn boy. Now you are dreaming about things like this with him. No wonder Shizune makes fun of you Tsuna." Tsunade spoke to herself as she settled down, laying back in her bed. Everything had been a sweet dream of hers. She blushed as she remembered his last line from the dream, of how he called her 'Tsunade Uzumaki' and closed her eyes. "I do miss you Naru~ And I hope you are training hard". With this, she allowed sleep to take over her, another day of work ahead of her next morning. 

Somewhere in Mount Myoboku, Naruto was panting as he watched a large boulder reduce to sand by his jutsu. He looked up at the starry sky and smiled, wiping sweat off his brow "I'm coming back soon, stronger than ever Baa-chan."

[To be continued :D]