3. Battle Lines Drawn?

Morning came quickly after Naruto was forcefully made to sleep in Tsunade's bed, she and Shizune electing to sleep in the other bedroom. The night went smoothly, both the ladies sharing a small cup of sake before heading to bed, talking to themselves about village matters.

As sunshine pierced through the blinds, Tsunade walked into her bedroom to check in on Naruto, who was fast asleep. Carefully checking on his wounds, she covered him and jarred the door slightly. Re-assuring that he wasn't awake, she loosened her kimono top and took it off, pulling her pants down, and then turning around to peek at her sleeping guest. Carefully pulling down her panties, Tsunade walked over to her closet and took out another set of clothes, a slightly darker shade of grey kimono top and her usual black pants. Instead of taking her usual dark coloured belt, Tsunade chose to take out her tighter obi(s). As she reminisced about how she used to wear those when she was younger, a slight chuckle made her speak out loud to herself, not too loud to wake Naruto, but just enough to be heard by him had he been awake- "Oh Tsuna, you sure pulling all the strings to look even prettier for him huh? I hope he likes seeing me in tighter clothes.". A faint smile made her quickly feel like this was the correct move, as she placed everything on the far end of the bed, closing her closet. Her soft footsteps made a faint sound that broke Naruto's deep sleep but he stirred a little and then returned to his usual state. 

"Are you really gonna wear a bra Tsuna? Hmm....nah! These girls are better as they are. Naru is smitten by them as it is, no need to for something to just augment their appearance." spoke Tsunade, as she went through her lingerie sets, picking up one of her favourite, a black mesh thong and smiled with approval. Within a minute, Tsunade took her towel after leaving her thong with the rest of the clothes and hopped in the shower. The sound of water flowing and the slight movements and faint moans woke Naruto up. He wasn't sure what was happening but he sat up in the bed, understanding someone was definitely showering. As he was about to lay down again, Naruto's eyes fell on the clothes at the end of the bed. His jaw dropped when he realized, the clothes were strikingly similar to Tsunade's, which meant it was her inside the bath. 

"B...baa-chan is showering?! N-naked?! She will come out and get dressed right here!" Naruto's mind running wild with the realization, he quickly decided to hide under the sheets, contemplating whether it was correct to peep. He had seen Ero-Sennin (Jiraiya as Naruto called 'Pervert Hermit' in Japanese) get beaten up countless times when he tried to peek at her or touch her. If she caught him, she would definitely kill him, or so he thought.  

Tsunade walked out of the shower, her body dripping wet. Her eyes fell on Naruto covered in the sheets upto his head. As naive as people thought she was, Tsunade quickly caught on to the fact that Naruto had woken up for sure and knew she was showering. What better opportunity was she gonna get to be conspicuous and yet give Naruto something he won't easily forget. Smiling, she dried herself and hummed, pretending to act like she didn't know two blue eyes were fixed on her figure. 

"That was such a good shower. Mmmm...I feel so refreshed. Naruto is still asleep, so I should quickly get dressed and wake him up." her words definitely loud enough to be heard by Naruto. Naruto, wide awake, gently folded the sheets to make space enough for him to peep. As his eyes opened fully, his mouth fell open wide, drool dripping from the side of his lips. He was having the time of his life, but feelings of love and attraction were something that Naruto was completely oblivious to. His only attraction came from a subconscious response of his body to such situations. 

As Naruto stared, his eyes were subjected to views, many would die for. Tsunade stood in front of the mirror on her closet, a smaller one than that which was in her dressing room downstairs, viewing her body as she twirled, gently touching her skin with her hands. Placing her hands on her voluptuous chest, she gave her breasts a light squeeze and smiled, her womanhood clearly visible to Naruto. Smiling, she picked up her thong and quickly wore it, adjusting the straps around her firm derriere. Delighted with how she felt, comfortable yet alluring. As she picked up her pants, she noticed the slight shift in the covers and giggled to herself, knowing Naruto was watching her intently. Quickly getting into her pants, she snuggly secured it on her waist and picked up her kimono top. Tightening her obi around her hourglass figure, she smiled happily at how perfect her body was, even after those years. 

Naruto was dumbstruck by what had conspired, so much that he forgot to pretend he was sleeping. The repeated sound of Tsunade calling out to him, snapped him back to reality. 

"Naruto! Wake up!" Tsunade called out again, as she pulled the sheets off from Naruto. As he pretended to wake up, Tsunade walked over to her closet and pulled out a vial of her pink lipstick and applied it to her lips as she stood sticking her ass out a little. "How'd you sleep gaki (brat in Japanese)?!" spoke the blonde Hokage, smacking her lips together and looking at Naruto sitting up. Walking up to the bed, she sat next to him and tied her hair in two loose ponytails and pulled her bangs behind her ear, although they constantly kept coming out, something which was always common in her general look. She placed her hand on Naruto's chest and felt his heartbeat, abnormally fast and elevated. A sense of satisfaction came over her mind, feeling relieved that Naruto was excited to see the show she had put on. 

"I slept fine Baa-chan. Stop treating me like a child, dattebayo!" his eyes trying to avoid an eye contact, lest they betray his guilt. Tsunade stood up and flicked Naruto's forehead very lightly, smiling. "You'll always be a gaki for me. Take rest and sleep more if you want okay? I'll be back in a couple of hours, then we'll open up the bandages and get you washed up alright? Take some rest and don't do anything stupid behind me." 

As Tsuna walked out, she gave him a reassuring smile, and shut the doors behind. Tsunade felt a slight unease as she made her way back to the Hokage tower. It was as if bad news was looming over that day, and she was having premonitions of it. Entering her office, she noticed Kakashi, Yamato and other Jonin standing with their heads down. Shizune was also pale. 

"What's the matter? Why are you all so glum?" exclaimed Tsunade as she finally laid her eyes on Fukasaku (Great Sage Toad) and Shima(wife of Fukasaku). 

"Fukasaku-san? How come you are here? And not on Mount Myoboku?" 

"There's some news Tsunade-chan. Jiraiya-boy is no more."

[To be continued :D. Apologies if it's a little gloomy at the end, story development demanded that I incorporate this part.]