Keyblade Jedi (Star Wars clone wars)

The scene first starts off quite in outer space... until the the Gummi is suddenly shown making its way through a battle field with cruiser ships and fighter jets blasting everywhere.

Derrick: Shit it's a war zone it's a war zone

Yasuke: Derrick Calm down man

Sora: Yeah now is not the time to be freaking out

Ventus: remind me why we let Barret at the wheel

Barret: Hey!!! it's not my fault ok

Aqua: Whatever's causing a ruckus here, the ship decided that this would be the best choice to go.

Yasuke: let us get cover in the asteroid belt.

The ship then took cover by some asteroids. Suddenly, a Barret see a red light blinking Barret then pressed it to see what happens

???: this is General Kenobi and General Tainroq of the Republic. We detected your ship in the area, and we're unable to identify it. Can you provide us as to who you are and why you're here?

Yasuke: of course general I am Yasuke Liang and my friends and You see, we have been tracking an unknown energy signal, and somehow managed to find ourselves in the middle of a war zone.

Tainroq: what sort of energy signal?

Yasuke: you see

Suddenly, a blurr went past the seven and was heading straight for a Republic Cruise ship. He quickly runs to the controls with the phone cable stretching all the way from the other side of the room.

Yasuke: um, there's currently a ship moving very fast towards one of your cruisers. me and my friends can take it down, but we need backup.

Kenobi: we're near your position.

Everyone: we?

???: this is General Skywalker and Commander Tano. We see your ship and we're heading straight for the enemy droid.

Commander Tano: it's giving off a weird signature. I've never seen a droid like it.

Yasuke: me and my friends have. We need to take it out before it makes it to the ship.

Kenobi: alright then.

Yasuke: Barret turn on battle mode

Barret: (Laughs) hell yeah lets show those fuckers hell

Barret then activated a battle mode on his ship. The ship covered itself in a black armor shell, the sides of the ship opened up to show blasters and rocket launchers, the bottom of the ship opened up to a mini-gun, and the windshield has a red visor that had a targeting system and torpedoes in the front of the ship.

Derrick: oh here comes the pain

The fight engaged. They took out multiple droid ships, and what turned out to be a Soulless droid known as 'The Serpentine'. They stopped the enemies, but the Serpentine escaped. The generals and commander told Yasuke and his friends to land on one of the Republic cruisers to meet face to face. After landing, Yasuke and the gang were greeted by four people.

Anakin Skywalker