𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘

The gravity of the situation did not really hit Felix until the plane took off, which proved to be quite an ironic situation. He continuously shivered and couldn't stop thinking about how Seungmin's first, real-life impression of him would have messy hair and baggy eyes.

At some point, his leg bounced to the point where he stepped on the foot of the woman next to him. Felix immediately sat up and apologized, a complete and total nervous wreck. The woman smiled and was quick to forgive him, a knowing twinkle in her eye.

"Going to meet someone?" she asked. Felix pressed his lips together, thinking, as the sixty-or-so-year-old woman watched. "A friend, maybe? Someone you haven't seen in forever?"

At that, Felix released a long breath, a smile breaking out on his face. "I have an internet friend, and we're going to meet for the first time. And then we're going to take the first step to achieving our dreams, together."

"But...?"

"But I've fallen for him over calls and texts, which is a little pathetic, in my opinion. I don't know. I'm afraid when he meets me in real life, I won't be what he expected."

The woman didn't seem to mind that Felix was in love with another boy. She didn't even mention the fact (instead making a lenny-face type of expression in the direction of the cameras that totally didn't exist, because this was real life and not a fictitious story of any kind).

"Ah," she said, thinking. "Well, I think if you're close enough to someone, it doesn't matter if you've never met yet. I, too, once had someone I knew only over the internet, and, when we met, it was like magic. Given that, we weren't in love. But it was a special bond, one where I knew she trusted me to the earth's end... and I reciprocated the understanding. If you feel close enough to him to love him, what's to say you don't have a shot?"

Felix thought about that for a moment. He realized she was right; Seungmin had told him things he'd never allowed himself to tell others. They did have a special bond, and Felix came to realize that maybe—just maybe—'Sunshine,' 'Kitten,' and 'Cutie' were more than friendly nicknames.

As the relatively short flight came to an end, Felix found himself feeling grateful to the old woman. "Hey, thank you for listening to me earlier."

"No, no," the woman reassured, "it was my pleasure." She held out her hand to be shaken, and Felix instead hugged her. "I'm Nana, by the way. It's short for another name, but, please, just call me Nana." Nana held out a small business card, which further identified her as Han Nana.

Felix looked up at her, taking the card. "I'm Felix," he said, a relieved smile spreading across his face.

"Well, Felix, it's been a pleasure."

Felix nodded. "It really has been a pleasure, Nana."

And with those words came a realization; Seungmin's plane was just out the window. Felix could literally see it with his own two eyes.

A small chill went up his spine, causing him to shiver with anticipation.

It's really happening.