𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘

Dear Diary,

It's really happening.

I can't believe it.

The plane just took off, so that's why my handwriting is a little shaky. Also because of nerves and excitement. I feel my whole body just... wanting to explode. I'm going to meet Felix, soon.

I'm going to meet Felix.

Those words make me so happy, oh my gosh. I'm going to see his cute freckles, and how his eyes sparkle, and his hair flops over his forehead—wait, no... he recently started styling it in an undercut (I'm going to die; help)—and his button nose. I'm going to hear his deep-ass voice and feel his warmth when I hug him, and I'm going to savor every moment of it.

Diary, I'm in love with this dude.

And, of course, you've known that for about a year and a half, at this point. But writing it just before we meet makes it more real; it makes me realize just how far my relationship with him has come. From little teens, obsessing over older teens, to now... when we're going to be eighteen in just a few more months.

When I got on the plane, I did see Han Jisung, a member of 3RACHA. I asked if I could have a word with him.

And he agreed.

So, anyway, I told him how I'd met the love of my life through their music, and he got all flustered. I told him that his birthday was exactly ten years and one day before my love's, and asked if I could take a picture with him to show Felix when we meet for the first time.

Jisung thought it was adorable, and he agreed to take the picture. I kind of internally combusted at that point, which is another explanation for my shaky handwriting. Still recovering from my idol mumbling about how cute I am.

But if only he could see Felix, because he's cuter than a... a... a mongoose? Or something like that. Felix is like my little kitten, but he said that he prefers the nickname 'Sunshine.' and that's fine by me. Sunshine more than suits him; I wouldn't be surprised if a scientist once pointed at the sun and accidentally called it 'Lee Felix.'

Anyway, I'm not really writing about the day's events, since nothing has really happened. Oh, my taxi driver played Day6, so I kind of internally combusted for the umpteenth time. Day6, of course, among other groups. Not 3RACHA, though, unfortunately. I did recommend them to him.

Okay, now I'm really rambling. I just spent a full minute making that word bold, and now I'm sighing.

Good-bye for now, diary~

────KIM SEUNGMIN.