𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Everything that Seungmin had prepared flew out of his head the moment he felt warm
hands over his face. Of course Felix would manage to screw his plans over; Seungmin wouldn't have it any other way.

After his questioning—yet also certainly correct—guess was issued, Seungmin didn't bother waiting for a response. He whirled around, finding himself in front of the prettiest boy he'd ever seen. Seungmin realized he could spend hours staring at Felix without having looked at his face for more than a split second. He saw the shorter boy's freckles, his cute, heart-shaped lips, his button nose, and—

Felix's eyes.

The two made eye contact, and Seungmin lost the remainder of polite reasoning in his head. He didn't care that people might see; he hardly noticed when someone bumped into his elbow a little. He was focused on one thing and one thing only.

Seungmin slowly brought their lips together in a gentle, yet firm, kiss.

Dismay unfolded in his chest as Felix immediately stumbled back, pulling away. The older boy's eyes were blown wide, wildly scanning every square centimeter of Seungmin's face to search for some kind of explanation. Felix's cheeks bloomed red as he realized what had just happened.

Without thinking, Felix rushed forward to throw his arms around Seungmin and attach their lips once more. Both boys melted into their kiss, forgetting how cliché their whole scene of PDA was. They only cared about each other, and about proving how much they cared. Which was a lot, judging by the amount of people that had left while Seungmin and Felix were still wrapped up in each other.

They finally broke apart, needing more air than just a few short inhales here and there. Felix was the first to speak. "Well, that was unexpected."

Seungmin immediately broke down in tears. Tears of joy, tears of relief, tears of pent-up worry. "Yeah," he hiccuped. "D-didn't know y-you'd ret-return my f-feelings..."

Felix knelt down beside him and held Seungmin, reaching his arms all the way around so the hug would be complete. Seungmin shook in his arms, uncharacteristically emotional. But it was understandable, in Felix's view.

Their hugging-and-crying moment was interrupted by someone clearing their throat and rolling three suitcases in their direction. Felix looked up to see none other than his decade-twin, Han Jisung, grinning down at him, with... a familiar smile? what? Felix squeezed Seungmin a little harder as the boy wiped tears away from his cheeks.

The two stood up to greet one of three men who'd brought them together. "Hey, Seungmin. so—"

"Seungmin, you know Jisung?" Felix asked, incredulous. "All this time?"

Seungmin couldn't even answer, entranced by Felix's voice. He couldn't focus on the words themselves, only the sounds. Jisung answered for him, explaining how he and Seungmin had met—albeit briefly—on the plane. He went on to tell them to look around the room.

"It's empty," Seungmin mumbled.

Felix glanced around, surprised. "We've been here a long time, woah."

"Yeah," Jisung said. "Some guy came by and asked me to hold onto these three suitcases for you guys, since I was waiting to see how this would play out. Also, I tend to get my luggage last because of my celebrity status—not to brag, of course." He winked at the pair of boys, playful. "Anyway, I'll leave you two to your own devices. Here's a business card with some of my information, if you want to... I don't really know. Pull in a favor somewhere? You two seem like cool kids; I dunno."

Felix and Seungmin watched, gobsmacked, as their mutual idol turned and strode out of the baggage claim area. As the shock faded, they realized they were still embracing one another. neither boy made a move to change that position.

"Hey, Sunshine," Seungmin began, back to his calm, collected, and cool disposition. He realized that he'd already made Felix blush—excluding Felix's tomato-red color after the kiss—which brought a slight smirk to his face. Seungmin's duality in just the past quarter-hour made Felix feel faint, like he was about to lose all feeling in his body. "Does this mean you'll, uh... be my boyfriend?"

Felix's eyes lit up as he began giggling uncontrollably.

"Yes, Seungminnie, yes."

Seungmin began tearing up again, leaning over to give Felix another, quick kiss.

"Thank you, Sunshine," he whispered.