5

Aleck's POV

That fucker is my fiancé? Seriously? He's fucking worthless and now I have to marry him. Why couldn't I marry a girl?

"Jami wants to talk to you" Jami whispered using his cat puppet

"We're having dinner right now whiskers, he'll have to wait okay?" I told Jami, well, his puppet.

Jami made his puppet nod then he went back to eating his steak.

Everyone was talking but Theo who still hadn't taken off his mask. He hasn't even ate anything off of his plate. He's just staring at it.

I lifted up my foot and put it on his crotch area. Theo looked up at me and I can't tell his expression because of that damn mask.

I pushed my foot down on his crotch just a bit more and he coughed a bit.

"You okay Theo?" My mom asked him

"Y-yeah I'm fine" Theo answered

"Is there something wrong with the food?"

"No I just never seen so much in one plate, I don't really know what to eat first"

"Why don't you take off your mask and just choose something random" I smirked pushing down just a little harder.

Theo nodded and slowly took off his mask. His cheeks and eyes are red. I put down my foot and started to eat again.

Theo's POV

Why did he do that? It felt oddly good. Speaking of good, this is the best food I ever had. I never had steak before, or mashed potatoes with seasoning.

I looked up at Aleck who's staring at me. Do I have something on my face? I bit my lip getting a bit nervous and Aleck quickly looked away.

"Dessert should be ready in about an hour, so shall we go back to the lounge"

Everyone got up except Aleck and I. I grabbed my water and started drinking it while they went to the living room.

"So, you're my fiancé" Aleck broke the silence.

I choked a bit on my water and nodded.

"Don't think that since we're getting married that I'm going to treat you different at school"

"Only at school?" I smirked playing a dangerous game of teasing him.

Aleck didn't say anything, he just put his foot on my crotch putting pressure on it.

I bit my lip feeling that weird pleasure again. Aleck kept putting pressure on me and I accidentally let out a whimper.

"Does that feel good?" Aleck asked now rubbing me with his foot.

"A-Aleck please stop" I whispered trying to not make any noises.

"Okay" Aleck put his foot down the stood up.

I let out a shaky breath as he walked away. I have a problem, and Aleck isn't it. It's my uh, lower half.