CHAPTER 10 - Lights, bomb and action!

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭!"

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭!"

Jin freaks out, shaking his head from side to side as well as his hands.

Namjoon and Suga calm him down, telling him everything will be alright and that he just has to stay between them. Taehyung also looks quite nervous but Jungkook grabs his hand and tells him to follow him closely. Which, apparently is enough to calm him down.

"Is everyone ready?" you ask once Jin nods at Namjoon.

Suga gives you a thumbs up.

"Ok, then let's roll."

"𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥? 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝?" Taehyung whispers to Jungkook in Korean.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡. 𝐈𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨," answers Namjoon instead.

You open the door just as V says a soft 'oh' somewhere behind you.

Yoongi is beside you.

His breath tingles over your ear and neck due to the proximity, making your heart speed up even more. Yet, before you can gaze up at him your eyes glance to the left as soon as you hear faint steps.

"Shit, they're coming," you whisper.

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠," Namjoon translates.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧," Suga tells you with a pair of focused eyes that are trained to the spot behind you.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬," Taehyung whispers behind you.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." Jungkook tells him, shifting closer to him.

Nodding, you open the door wide enough for the two of you to walk out.

Taking the lead, you stand in the middle of the corridor and wave at them, pointing towards the hallway they have to take to find the door that leads to the South Exit.

A silhouette steps over the edge of the other corridor.

You don't wait for them to see you. You fire your gun, making them retreat while cursing out-loud then rip the tip of the grenade and throw it towards them.

It takes two to six seconds for a grenade to explode, which you use to run towards the edge of the right hallway.

The force of the explosion makes you stumble as you reach the corner but a pair of strong arms grab you.