Introduction

Sup guys here i am again :D

hope you haven't gotten tired of me and my fanfics :P

This time i will be making an Izuku x Artemis. Above is a picture of her for people that don't know her.

Artemis is from Danmachi, otherwise known as *is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon*

I've seen the movie form danmachi, and i really loved her design, honestly she's my favorite anime girl and i really wanted to make a fanfic with her in it.

Artemis her quirk will be her bow and Arrow, she can create those out of thin air. she has almost perfect aim, and she can use her arrows in different ways. She can multiply them mid shot if she wants to, she can even make a rain of arrows, aswell as use elemental arrows, even explosive shots. She will also have enhanced speed.

She won't have godlike power, well apart from her abillity with bow and Arrow, she can do alot with it and yeah that was a quick explanation, maybe i'll make her do even more while mixing in her goddess power. She won't reach All might's lvl, infact her godlike powers are as powerfull as just a quirk user. She will be around the lvl of Bakugo and Todoroki and such.

Both Izuku and Artemis will become stronger, however this is still an OPizuku and he'll get alot stronger, he'll become All might lvl, and might even pass it, i don't know yet. This WON'T be an crossover between Mha and Danmachi, i just wanted to use Artemis her design for it.

Izuku's quirk will be pyrocinectic again. I just love him having a fire or lightning quirk but fire the most, and well since i'm using my favorite anime girl in the fic, i figured i should use my favorite element for him aswell.

He'll be able to control his flames even from a distance, he can use it for both long and close ranged fights. He can use his flames on his feet to fly, and eventually even created Wings of flame. He can regulate the heat in his body and even create warmth around him by lightly using his quirk. once he activates his quirk, his eyes will glow.

Izuku will be more confident aswell, he might blush here and there and stutter at some points, but not to the point where he becomes a mess. He also isn't scared of Bakugo when he begins shouting.

Artemis will eventually join class 1A aswell and will be in the spot of aoyama. I really don't like Aoyama, all he does is sparkle, and after a few seconds of his laser he almost shits his pants, so Artemis will take his spot. At first i thought of throwing Mineta out but he can be used for entertainment hehe.

if i left anything unanswered just ask me and i'll answer the question.

I don't know if this will turn out good, but then again, i really wanted to use her in a fanfic.

well it's mostly thanks to a friend, i talked with him about Anime, and how i liked her design and he told me to make this, so i really am going to do it.

Hope you'll enjoy the fic!