Chapter 7. Fun weekend & date

Sup guys, a quick note the picture above is Artemis her hero suit, since she's a goddess and all i figured it would suit her. the girls will talk about crushes and i'll just *ship* them with someone which i heard before or saw in the anime, they might get a bit closer with the person, but it's still an Izuku x Artemis and i'll keep it that way so not much will happen in other ships.

The sports festival was over, Artemis was teasing Izuku that if he wanted an answer on her feelings, then he'd have to take her on a date. He wondered how she knew about that and she said it was something Mina said.'could've guessed it was something from Mina' he thought.

Now it was wednesday, they were at school and were having another combat training. Bakugo was hell bend on having a rematch against Izuku, however he wasn't as hostile as before. He was alot calmer while challenging Izuku, and he was alot calmer towards others aswell, ofcourse he was cursing and swearing alot, but he was calmer.

Izuku's jaw almost broke when Bakugo even apologized for almost killing Uraraka twice. Izuku had been staring in dissbelief with his mouth completely open. Then again, everyone was surprised, Izuku ofcourse the most since they know each other from childhood and he never heard Bakugo apologize before.

Mineta was perving on Artemis and she was shooting at him with her arrows. She made a rain of arrows after him as he almost shit his pants in fear while running away. Bakugo had to smile since he thought it was funny. "You want one too!? i still haven't forgotten how you tried to attack me aswell!" she stated angrily. This made Bakugo stop laughing.

"You alright?" Izuku asked calmly. She looked at him with an angry expression but immediatly calmed down when she looked in his eyes and saw his calm and curious expression. "yes, sorry, i just got angry because of that pervert, and i'm still angry for him trying to attack me the other day" Artemis sighed.

"It's alright, i understand" Izuku stated with a soft smile, she couldn't help but smile aswell. 'god what does he do to me' she thought. She actually felt completely the same as Izuku, she knew it was. and she thought he knew aswell but just played along, yet he was playing so innocent as if he didn't know but he could calm her down just by being around and making eye contact. she had never experienced anything like it.

"So we gonna fight or what?" Bakugo asked Izuku. Izuku looked at aizawa and nodded. "just try not to destroy the whole place" He stated. Izuku and Bakugo walked forward in the gym to the middle of it while the others stood by the wall in a safe distance, atleast they hoped.

Izuku's eyes started to glow, and Bakugo was making small explosions, however he didn't have that murderous grin, infact he looked calm but serious. "Guess someone calmed down after yesterday" aizawa stated as he noticed it.

Bakugo jumped towards Izuku and threw an explosion. Izuku blocked it with his arm and threw a flaming punch, Bakugo quickly used an explosion to the side and moved away before trying again. Izuku had blocked with a wall of flames.

Bakugo then backed away before charging again. he tried the same, using an explosion from the front, Izuku tried countering it with a blast of fire, however the moment they were about to clash, Bakugo shot an explosion towards the ground and managed to get around Izuku ready to blow an explosion in Izuku's back however Izuku knew Bakugo's control and wasn't surprised by this, he quickly turned around and gave a flaming kick towards the explosion pushing both of them back.

"Izuku was right, they are more evenly matched" Mina stated "Well in fighting manners yes, in terms of speed and power Izuku is a bit stronger" Aizawa stated. Bakugo started running in a circle around Izuku while throwing explosions at him. Izuku deflected them all while keeping his gaze at Bakugo.