Chapter 10. training camp.

Alright guys so just a quick note, i decided this fic will end after the fight with all for one, i feel like if i go past that point i'll fuck it up and in my opinion going past that just doesn't fit with this fanfic. which means there will only be 1 or 2 more after this chapter. Another reason for this is cause my inspiration for this fic has run dry :/.

Some classmates had passed the exam, others hadn't. But everyone was still allowed to go on the training camp that Aizawa had planned. However first they had to survive the torture called school. They had a few exams, aswell as alot of normal lessons. Luckily time passed quickly.

before they knew it, it was time for summer vacation, sadly for class 1A and 1B they weren't getting any sort of vacation, inface they'll get a hellish training in return. it was now the weekend before the summer camp and everyone decided to just relax at home.

The same was for Izuku and Artemis. It was already 11pm, and both had been awake for sometime, however just the thought of Aizawa's hellish training drained away all the motivation to get up and they were still in bad. "So are we even going to get up today?" Artemis asked. "Do you want to get up?" Izuku asked in return. "Do we have to?" she asked with a chuckle. "I don't know, i guess for food?" Izuku asked.

"good point, then again i've got you" she stated in a cute way. "so you want me to get the food so you can stay in bed?" Izuku asked. "pleeeeease" she stated. "Fiiiine" Izuku sighed as he got up and Artemis started to laugh. Izuku was making breakfast in just his pajama pants. Artemis wasn't one that liked to be watched, and she didn't really look at others, Izuku however was an exception, there was just something at him that made her want to look.

Everytime she did look, she had a major blush on her face. a few days back she walked around in her underwear with only a small shirt which ended just above her belly button, Izuku however didn't really want to look since he knew he would check her out and he knew she didn't want it, however she had enough of him not looking. She knew why he did it, however it had begun to make her uncomfortable and insecure about her body, she thought he didn't like it at all and made him look at her.

He indeed checked her out with a blush, and while from normal men, she would shot an Arrow between the eyes, she didn't mind Izuku looking. Infact she was glad he liked what he saw and since then he walked around without a shirt alot of times saying he Always walked that before she started living with him and it felt nice having no shirt on, that's what he said to her.

she didn't mind, he had the most well trained body she had seen from all their classmates and everyone in general, she hadn't even seen a god with such a well trained body. She sometimes just snuck up behind himm and had to feel his chest and arms, just feel his muscled yet soft body. She loved it and she didn't know why, she felt like a pervert doing things like that and she didn't really care about that around Izuku.

Izuku then walked in with food and she was happy to see, however since Izuku was up he thought it would only be fair for her to be up aswell so he teased her untill she eventually got out of bed. After eating however she tackled him and sat on top of him. "That was mean to tease me like that to get out of bed just for food!" she stated with a pout.

"Oh well it worked so that's good" Izuku smiled. she smiled back at him and hugged him before giving him a soft kiss. Since they were up anyway they decided to do some shopping. Once back, Artemis decided to take a relaxing bad, Izuku on the otherhand was going to train, he didn't want to but had to keep training.

After the training from Izuku and the bath from Artemis, Izuku took a bath aswell, after that they went to cook dinner together. For some time now, Izuku was teaching Artemis how to cook and she enjoyed it. Mostly because she was doing it with Izuku, but also because it seemed like fun to do so.