Chapter 2. hero training

sup guys, a quick note, the outfit in the picture above will be Izuku's hero suit, i really like it and it looks good. Also i won't stay true to the Anime, if i name numbers they may be differnt from the anime, and also i might change somethings in the story from the timeline, i don't know yet about timeline though.

Izuku had learned that he made it into UA and that he would be in class 1A. He didn't know who else would be in 1A however he was still excited that he made it in. He could finnaly start his real training to become a hero right there.

The first schoolday, Izuku got up early. He quickly made himself some breakfast untill he then walked towards school. Once he arrived he saw dozens and dozens of people walking to school, he even saw some quirks which were mutant type's, he saw someone like a reptile, and alot more, he even noticed a frog girl who seemed around his age.

He walked inside the school and was searching for his room, once he found it he heard a chaos which was similiar to his old school, then followed the shouting he heard on a daily basis back there. 'Pretty sure that's Bakugo, or UA has another arrogant loud mouth' he thought as he opened the door. And guess who was right.

Bakugo was going at it with the tall blue haired guy Izuku saw during the entrance exam. "take your feet off that table! you are disrespecting UA and the seniors who sat at this table!" the guy yelled. "Shut up four eyes, just mind your own business" Bakugo answered. "That's no way for a hero to speak! specially not to your classmates!" the tall guy answered back.

"Oh hey you made it in!" Izuku heard from behind him. He turned around and saw the girl with short brown hair. "Oh hey Uraraka" Izuku said. "Good morning Izuku!" she stated excitedly. "So how is your leg doing after that?" Izuku asked. "It's fine! thanks again for saving me back there, i'm glad you made it in!" she stated. Izuku then heard fast steps behind him. "It's you!" the tall blue haired guy said as he raced towards Izuku.

"You are the one that saved her am i correct?" the guy asked. "That's right, i noticed her stuck under the rubble when everyone ran away from the 0 pointer" Izuku answered as he also placed some guilt on the guy as he was 1 of the people that ran away from it. "I see, you truely acted as a hero! you gave up your time to get points and protected this girl" the guy stated "You understood the true reason for this entrance exam!" he added in.

"I wouldn't go that far, i saw she was in trouble and i moved in to help, that's all." Izuku answered. "My name is Tenya Iida" the guy stated holding out a hand. "Izuku Midoriya, but people can just call me Izuku" Izuku answered as he shook the Guy's hand. "If you are done getting all buddy buddy then get to your seats and be quiet" the heard a voice from behind Izuku and Uraraka.

Izuku immediatly noticed a sleeping bag on the ground with a man in it. Everyone quickly raced to their seats and the sleepingbag crawled inside. "Took you long enough" he groaned as he stood up. "From today on forward i will be your homeroom teacher, i will make your lives a living hell, pleased to meet you" he stated emotionless.

Everyone was surprised by this and everyone stayed quiet. "Now put on those pe uniforms and meet me outside" he stated. "i will be giving you guys a test to see just what you can do, and see if you have any potential" Aizawa stated. "Wait but it's the first day! shouldn't that just be to get used to the school and each other and get to know each other?" Uraraka asked. "The advantage we have at UA we can teach our class however we wanted to, if you came here just to make friends then leave right now" Aizawa groaned.

"If you want to introduce yourselfs then do it quickly on the way to the changing rooms, now hurry up and go change!" he stated as he got out of his sleeping bag, he gave everyone a pe uniform and walked out of the class. They all quickly went to the changing room as they all introduced themselfs shortly by stating their name and quirk.