Chapter 1. Joining UA

Sup guys, chapter 1. before it starts i want to thank Howlingmonster, for some reason it won't let me tag him, but he's the person that made me think of making this fic. so howlingmonster, thankyou very much!

Also a quick note, Izuku will be on his own when he goes to UA as his mother went somewhere to meet with Hizashi, his real father. She won't die or anything but i don't really plan on inclueding his parents in the fic.

This story begins, with Izuku Midoriya who was now 10 years old. Just like most people, he learned that he had a quirk when he turned 4. His quirk, pyrokinectic he could use his flames his flames for both close and long ranged combat, he could fly with the flames in his feet, and his eyes glowed while using it. He could also regulate the heat around him and in his body.

He and his childhood friend Bakugo were both impressive kids and had amazing quirks, however their behaviour were completely opposite from each other. Izuku was kind and gentle, he wanted to help everyone, and he also protected them.

Bakugo on the other hand became a bully with his Explosion quirk, he was acting normal against Izuku since both had amazing quirks, but he saw everyone as extra's, however both couldn't understand each other's behaviours.

Izuku couldn't understand why Bakugo became such a bully, he treated everyone except him as weaklings, people who didn't matter, he even bullied them and sometimes even used force, which Izuku then stopped. He Always jumped infront of the kids that were being bullied, and it would stop immediatly with Bakugo walking off.

Bakugo on the other hand couldn't understand, in his eyes, they were league's above any of the other kids, and yet somehow Izuku treated them like equals, rather then the bugs Bakugo saw them as. To top it off Izuku stopped him everytime when he was doing his thing. Izuku was Always so kind to others and tried to help them, and sometimes this pissed Bakugo off.

Izuku didn't understand why Bakugo became a bully. both admired All might, the number 1 hero, the symbol of peace. And they both had impressive quirks which could make them impressive hero's. So they should actually act like rolemodels. They should show how someone who wanted to become a hero should act, yet they were completely different.

Bakugo also sweared alot, that in combination with the bullying was something Izuku hated. But he did have respect for the talent Bakugo had aswell the control he had over his quirk, even the destructive power was already high lvl.

Bakugo felt the same about Izuku. Izuku had amazing power and control, he had a talent for using his quirk, and his speed seemed even better. He really had respect for Izuku although he never really showed it, and he secretly saw Izuku as a rival for the number1 spot. but if someone were to ask this, they would be met with an explosion to the face as he would then deny it all.

At this point, Izuku was already living on his own. Inko, his mother went away to live with Hizashi. She was hesitant at first to leave Izuku there, but he didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay there and became a student of UA to become the greatest hero. There were other options but Izuku aimed high and he wouldn't settle for anything less then the most prestigious hero school.

Inko's worries washed away when Bakugo's mother stated she would check up on Izuku on a daily basis. She asked Izuku to move in for the time being, however Izuku learned everything at home at an early age and said he would be alright by himself, but he'd appreciate the checking up just in case he did find something he couldn't do yet.

Bakugo'smother smiled at this and was impressed with Izuku. Still she was a bit jealous, Izuku was literally the complete opposite from Bakugo. Izuku was kind, gentle and calm, he could do alot around the house and didn't hesitate to help others where he could. Bakugo was arrogant, loud and anything but calm. He was also lazy as hell as he didn't want to do anything hefound annoying saying that she was still around for that purpose which Always ended up giving him a smack to the head.