Chapter 4. Strange meeting & recovering

After the incident at the Usj, Izuku was brought to Recovery girl for treatment, Izuku had alot of broken bones, and his muscles were torn apart from using that much power. She was able to heal him just enough for the bones to be repaired, and the muscles to heal. However Izuku still had alot of damage and really had to rest for some time.

Aizawa and Thirteen were brough to the hospital, Aizawa had his arms broken and a crack under his eye. Thirteen hadsome layers ripped off of her back by her quirk. However both didn't have life threatening wounds. Aizawa was packed like a mummy, both arms in cast and even his face in bandages and he was allowed to leave. Somehow he could function like that and no one questioned it.

After a few hours, Izuku also regained conciousness, and his usual group of friends were waiting next to his bed. Excited when they saw Izuku opening his eyes. "You're awake!" Iida stated with a relieved smile. "Doesn't feel like it but yes i am" Izuku stated as he groaned in pain. "How long have i been out for?" Izuku asked as he sat up before grabbing to his side in pain.

"You've been out for a few hours, as for your injuries, i was only to heal you enough for your bones and musles to repair, however you'll still feel your injuries for some time" She stated. "I see, thanks for that recovery girl" Izuku stated with a calm smile. "Also Asui, thanks for getting me out of the water" Izuku stated.

She then suddenly hugged him. "Please don't do that again" she stated while sobbing. "Sorry, but someone had to keep that thing back, i however didn't think i had power enough to do it" Izuku stated. "Our bodies have limiters, those exist to prevent harming our own body, When near death, our limiters dissapear, you were able to use your true full power because of it, but thats what tore your muscles apart" Recovery girl explained.

"Aizawa used his quirk and erased that thing's quirk so it should be destroyed now" Uraraka stated. "I see, are they alright?" Izuku asked. Uraraka then explained their conditions and Izuku was relieved that they weren't in danger. "What about you asui? are you alright? you were right in the middle of it, and then that other villain so close" Izuku stated.

"I've already asked for real help, it's something i have to overcome with professional help, i almost died and saw other people almost die right infront of me" she stated. "honestly, with the beating you got you are even Lucky to be alive!" she stated now angirly.

"You call that a beating!? that was way too savage to be a beating" Uraraka stated. "Please don't go joking about the pounding i got back there" Izuku stated slightly laughing. "It's amazing how you can still stay so calm and positive after everything that happend" Iida stated surprised. "Guess that's just my way of handling it" he answered.

"While you guys heal mentally, i do it physically" Izuku joked. "Don't joke about that!" Asui stated punching him in the gut. Izuku groaned in pain. "Even though i deserved that one cheap shot" Izuku stated making everyone laugh again. "Seems you are full of energy" Recovery girl stated.

"Which brings me to the topic of your recovering, you can choose to stay here or recover at home" Recovery girl stated. "I'd rather go home then" Izuku stated. "Alright, understandable, and probably better, class 1A got tomorrow off and then there is the weekend so, but other classes don't have the day off so staying here could get a bit crowded if something happens in other classes" she explained. "yep definetly going home" Izuku stated.

"you guys wanna hang out at my place for a while?" Izuku asked his friends who nodded. Izuku then got up from his bed but was a bit wobbly. Uraraka and Asui helped him and supported him with walking as Iida offered to carry him back. "I'm fine, walking will do me good" Izuku stated with a soft smile.

They then walked out towards Izuku's appartment. Since Izuku was so weakened it took quite some time to reach his appartment. Halfway there, Izuku could finnaly walk on his own again while still being a bit weak. Once there, Izuku gave everyone someting to drink and placed a few snacks on the table.