Chapter one

Author's POV.

At the middle of the night, Tine struggling in sleeping, he groaned and clenched his fist, he was sweating so much, and gritting his teeth. "No...no.. let him go.." Tine said and having a nightmare. "Let him go and just take me." The tears slowly fell down to his face. Tine shouted and immediately sat down. "Let him go!" Tine catching up with his breath. He slowly wiped out his sweat and stand up, he went downstairs at the kitchen to drink a water.

After taking a deep breath, Tine went upstairs again, he looked at the other room and open it, he take a look inside and found his younger brother sleeping. His lips curve and went to Wayo side, he patted his head before fixing his comforter. "Fan dee na." Tine stand up and about to went back to his room when Bar startled him. "Bar.. why are you still awake?"

"You're having a nightmare again?" Bar said while leaning on the wall. Tine didn't answer but his face obviously tells it. "P'Tine, you don't have to blame yourself, it's already few years past, you should forgive yourself already. No wants blame you, beside Yo is already okay now, he don't remember anything about. He only two years old back then." Bar walk towards him and patted his shoulder. "Let it go already." Bar go back to his room.

For Tine it wasn't easy because he was the one with Wayo that time, he was really scared and traumatized by it. He's only 8 years old back then but he remember everything happen. Tine sighed softly before going to back to his bed, he tried to sleep again. He have to woke up earlier because he will went with Wayo to his University, Wayo graduated already from grade 12, tommorow is his first day at collage, so Tine wanted to be with him.

Tine, woke up earlier than to his alarm clock, he stretch out his hands before went to the kitchen, he asked the maid to prepare a breakfast for him and Wayo. Mr Panitchayasawad already went to work, so only him and his brothers will have a breakfast together.

He went to Wayo's room and wake him up, a few struggle to wake him, Wayo and him take a shower before going downstairs to have a breakfast, after that he went to his Toyota C-HR, he drove it with Wayo and went to university.