Chapter Two

Author's POV

Usual time, Tine woke up earlier than his alarm, this day is the last day of Wayo to their home, starting later with the help of their maid's while Wayo was in the school.

He still doesn't want to let go Wayo, but he have too. Wayo woke up earlier and you can see how excited he was to live outside alone. Although, Tine was a bit sad he still believe that Wayo could make it.

After eating and preparing everything, he and Wayo went to their school, luckily he still can see him because both of them are same major in computer science. He send Wayo to his room before patting his head. Wayo smile before he run towards inside his classroom. Tine sighed softly before walking to his own classroom, at the halfway he met Nanno, Fighter younger sister. "Watdee." He greeted her,  and Nanno smile and greeted back. "Oh right, is P'Fight doing okay now? I heard what happened to him." Tine concerned asked.

Nanno nodded. "Yes, I think so, P'Fight is tough guy. I'm sure he could handle it. What I'm worried is about my niece, she will grow up without mother taking care of her." She smile and Tine nodded, then she suddenly remembered that she have to attend to her boyfriend football game. "Right, Ai'Tine, can you come with me later?"

Tine lifted his eyebrow. "Where?"

"At the football field." She said.

"Mai-ow, I have to look after my brother."

"Come on Ai'Tine, you have to leave your brother alone sometimes, he have to do what teenagers doing. What do you think the reason why he want to move from your place?" Nanno said before adding. "Of course he wanted to explore himself, while being independent, study hard and have a lot of friends."

Tine face become sad, he knew that Wayo wouldn't say it but, he felt that this is the reason. Wayo don't want to disappoint him thats why he always do what he wants to, but he forgot about what Wayo wanted to do. He become over protective that he don't know if Wayo already chocking.

"Don't be sad, every teenagers wants that, so don't think too much, let him be for the meantime, for sure he will come to you if he  need help." Nanno patted Tine shoulder. Tine nodded. "Then you have to come with me okay?"

"Okay." Tine and Nanno arrive at their classroom.

Luke, Tine long time friend wave his hand to Tine and Tine wave back. He sat beside Luke . "Tine why you have a long face today? You forgot to take your brother medicine?" Luke jokingly said. Well, everyone know about Tine having a brother complex, Tine glared at him and Luke smile. "Just kidding, ahh right, come and watch my football match can you?"

"Nah, you're the second person asked me today, Nanno already invited me because her boyfriend was playing too." Tine said.

Nanno boyfriend was at the other team, while Luke was computer science department. "Ohh I see, at least you're there, cheer me up too okay?"

Tine a bit confused. "But I'm at the other side."

"Come on, at least cheer me up too, you're my friend right?" Luke look at him with pitifully look.

"Hmmm, okay." Tine wanted to try to be busy too, so Wayo could have a time for himself.

"Yey!" Luke looks very happy. Nanno shake her head. The homeroom teacher arrived then everyone greeted her and started the lecture.

After the lecture, Tine went to the library to get some books he need, the library was between the DVM course, or Doctor of veterinarian medicine, so it's not unusual to met a vet med student. Tine look around at the bookshelf and when he found the books he need, he look at it and flip just few page, he walked backwards while doing it, he suddenly bumped into a person, Tine startled and immediately apologize to that person. "Ow, khortot na khrab." The other person glared at him, Tine look up and their eyes met. Strangely the guy looks familiar to him, before Tine trying to recognize him the other guy said.