Chapter four

Author's POV.

After class, Tine decided to go with Luke and Nanno to have dinner together, although he plans to visit his brother again, but Nanno convince him to come with them.

All of them went to the nearest restaurant around university, Luke especially choose this shabu-shabu restaurant because he knew that Tine really like this. Luke was very obvious that he likes Tine more than a friend, and Nanno could see that so she support him to pursue Tine, but Tine was so naive to the point that he doesn't have care to his surrounding, unless it's related to his brother.

When the meat arrived at the table, Tine started to dig in, his mind still thinking about how he will plan to kick Sarawat to Wayo's room. He ate too fast that Nanno and Luke just watching him. Luke decided to get a piece of pork and put it to Tine bowl. "Here, eat it slowly, the food was just here no one taking it from you." He put another piece.

Tine gulped and said. "Thank you. Err.. I just in hurry to get back home." Tine started to eat again.

Out of curiosity, Nanno stared at Tine and asked him. "Look, Ai'Tine, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." He replied without hesitation, but his mouth still full of meat and veggies.

Nanno smirked and looked at Luke, Luke look back and lifted his eyebrow, he was clueless but he feel that Nanno will asked something stupid. "Errr.. do you like Ai'Luke?" Luke eyes widened and wanted to hit Nanno, but he still hold himself because Nanno was a girl.

"Of course, I like Luke, like how I like you, if not why I even here at the first place." Tine said without looking at them and still continue eating.

Nanno knew it would be like this, Tine was so naive he doesn't know what Nanno really want to say. For Luke it's okay like this because he was afraid that Tine will say he don't like him at all. But he knew also that Tine like him as a friend...

"Ohh.." Nanno nodded and continue to eat also.

After that, Tine wanted to pay at least half of the bill but Luke insist that he will payed it. So Tine thank him again before immediately leave. Along the way towards Wayo room, he saw Wayo walking home with someone, he was holding a two food of container also.

"Hey, Yo.. you like him that much?" The other guy said.

"Of course I like Ai'Wat, he's the reason why I want to be independent, I admire him so much, because he can stand by his own." Wayo said. Tine lifted his eyebrow when he heard it. It was somehow hurt to him, maybe because Wayo like someone and decided to follow him? Or maybe he was hurt that Wayo wanted to be with the person he just met?

Tine was a little bit irritated with Sarawat, he felt that Sarawat stole something very important to him. Or maybe different else, but because he was naive he insisted that it was because of Wayo.

Wayo added. "Ai'Wat is really good guy, I think that's the reason why I like him." Wayo like him as a friend and explained to his friend it was a friend like.

"Okay. Then I'll go now bye."

"Okay, have a safe trip Ai'New." Wayo entered the building, Tine immediately catch up with him. "Aw P'Tine why are you here again?"

"Why? Don't you like your brother to be here anymore?" Tine pouty lips said.

"That's not it, I just surprised that you keep popping up."