Chapter eight

Author's POV

Tine running in the hallway while helping the doctor they met at the Siam and other nurses  to push cot, while Sarawat still unconscious laying down. The doctor said Sarawat is under critical condition, luckily he was there that time and immediately do some first aid.

They bring Sarawat at the operation room and Tine sat outside while blood at his own hands. Tine still crying while looking at the blood on his hands, he should be at Sarawat place not him. If he was being careful Sarawat should not be in danger or anyone else.

After more minutes, Nanno and Wayo arrived and comfort Tine. Tine apologize many times to Wayo and said that he didn't mean to be like this, but no one blame on him. They  know how responsible and caring person Tine is.

When the door open everyone stand up and asked the doctor. "Doc how is he?" Tine said.

"He is safe now, we will move him to the room."

Tine sighed deeply, he was relieved that Sarawat is okay now.

"But.." then the doctor suddenly interrupted him. "We still have to observe him and see if there will be a problem when he wake up."

Tine nodded. When the doctor about to leave, Tine stopped him. "Doc, thank you so much, if you're not there I don't know what will happen." The doctor nodded. "Errr right, what's your name doc?"

"Tutor." Doctor Tutor said.

"Thank you again Dr. Tutor." Tine again thank him.

Tutor nodded. "I'm happy I could save lives." He patted Tine shoulder before leaving.

When Sarawat transfer to the new room, Tine finally calmed down and wash his face and hands, while Wayo and Nanno taking care of Sarawat. He looked at the mirror and saw how hagard he was, he look terrible also. Wayo and Nanno asked him to take a rest first and come back tomorrow, for now they will be there to take care of him. Tine nodded and went back home. He couldn't sleep at all and just ending have a nap for an hour.

He woke up earlier and cooked a porridge, he packed up some fruits and things Sarawat might needed when he woke up. He went to the hospital and found Sarawat already awake.

He was happy when he saw him awake and talking with Wayo. Tine stepped inside and everyone look at him. Tine bit surprised and saw a worried to their eyes.

Sarawat look more surprised and look at him before opening his mouth. "Errr. Who is he?"

Tine heart shuttere into pieces and grip his hold to porridge and things he bring.

Wayo looked down and Nanno was the one who speak up. "Errr. This is Tine, he is Nong'Yo older brother and he is the one you saved."

"Ohh is that it." Sarawat nod.

"P'Tine, let me help you." Wayo take everything at Wayo hands.

Nanno stand up and helped Tine and pulled him outside the room. Nanno take a deep breath and said. "He have temporary memory loss(amnesia)." Tine eyes started to cry again, Nanno patted his shoulder and added. "He only remember Wayo, before moving together. He don't remember anything about you."

It hurt more to Tine after hearing those words. After crying out everything, Tine bit sad also greatful at least Sarawat doesn't need to move on with his feelings for him and also will help his brother, but it hurts more inside of him. He keep and until he went back inside the room and properly thank him. Sarawat just responded with a nod and talk to Wayo again.