Chapter three

Author's POV.

"Shiiya!" Both of them shouted, Tine cover his eyes with his hand while Sarawat cover his body with the towel he used to dry his head.

Sarawat immediately pick up his sleeveless and boxer, then he wear it inside the bathroom. Tine finally calmed down, he sighed softly, then Wayo arrived at the place.

Tine so his Little brother and immediately  pulled him outside the room, Wayo was startled to saw his brother but he was more startled by the sudden pulled. Tine looked at Wayo then said. "Listen, you have to move, no.. you have to move back home."

Wayo frowned, he then pulled back his hands. "No. I don't want too."

Tine stunned. "Why you don't want to go back home? It's not good for you here."

"Listen P'Tine, we already talk about it, and my decision won't change, I'll live here okay?"

"But.."

"But what?"

"That Sarawat is not good for you, he's a jerk!" Tine said.

"P'Tine, Sarawat was not like that, stop talking bad to my roommate. He's so good to me." Wayo explained.

"Believe me he's a jerk. Then just change your roommate okay?" Tine added.

"No, I want Sarawat to be my roommate, besides he's my friend now." Wayo disagree.

The room door suddenly open. Tine and Wayo looked at Sarawat. Sarawat glaring at Tine said. "I won't move, so stop being nosy to your brother, he is old enough to choose by his own."

Tine ignore him and look at Wayo. "See, he is a jerk!"

"P'Tine, you're the one being over protective, Ai'Wat is really a good person. So please stop I won't change my mind." Wayo went back inside the room with Sarawat.

Tine left outside the house, he was still stunned, because Wayo never talked back to him before, whenever what he say Wayo always listen to him. Like what Nanno said, Wayo wanted to be independent on his own.

Tine, sighed deeply, he looked at the door before mumbling. "I'll prove to you that he wasn't good person!" Tine came back inside the room, he found Sarawat and Wayo having a dinner together at the table. So look like Wayo was send downstairs to buy food for him? Tine frowned, at their house Wayo was a prince, even him he never asked to do something for him.

At the table, Wayo and Sarawat are bit closer together making, Tine become more over protective, he walked towards the middle of them then he pushed them apart. He put a chair at the middle of them and sat there.

"Alai-wa." Sarawat said.

"P'Tine, what are you doing?" Wayo said.

"I want to sat here, is there any problem?" Tine said. "Then where's my food?"

"There is none." Wayo said.

"Why?"

"Because you didn't tell me in advance that you're coming so I only bought two containers of food ." Wayo explained.

Tine pout his lips. "Then I'll sleep here tonight."

"P'Tine!" Wayo startled.

Tine stand up and jump over to Wayo's bed. Well he have to do something to kicked out Sarawat, he will find a way to make sure Wayo would have a better roommate.