Chapter six

Author's POV

After having a dinner together Tine decided to lay down to bed, and ready himself to sleep. While laying down, he read some books to make himself fall asleep, while Sarawat doing his homework at the working table. While reading Tine keep thinking why Wayo liked this man, because his first impression to him is a douchebag. He wonder also that his brother have a cheap taste, anyway he don't have care whether it's lady or man that his brother like, he just against to it when he know it's Sarawat maybe because of their first encounter to each other like he got a bad impression to him.

Tine yawn and decided to sleep, he put down the book and cover himself a quilt. After few seconds he really did fell asleep, Sarawat look at him and a glimpse of smile release to his lips again, he then turned off the lights even thought he still doing something. He continue his work in the dark room, until Wayo came back. "Why so dark." Wayo said and open the light. He saw Sarawat still working while lights off. "Ai'Wat? Why are you working while lights off?"

Sarawat bit startled and rubbed his temple, he couldn't think what reason he should say. Like he like dark room? He don't want to admit that he did it for Tine..

Wayo found his brother sleeping and got some idea what's going on. "Did my brother bully you again?"

"No it's -" Sarawat interrupted by Wayo.

"This is too much." Wayo walk towards his brother and woke him up. "P'Tine! P'Tine woke up."

Sarawat tried to stop him but it's too late, Tine did woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Oh you came back "

Wayo sighed deeply. "P'Tine, can you stop being mean to Ai'Wat? How could you let him work while lights off?"

Tine still absorbing what's happening and somehow it trigger his ego. "What? What are you talking about?"

Sarawat gulped and felt guilty inside him. Wayo pointed at Sarawat. "Look he still studying but you turn off the lights how can he study well if the lights off?"

Tine finally understand what's going on and he was bit frustrated inside him, like he did nothing this time how could he accuse him? He stand up and said. "Is this your plan?" Tine look at Sarawat. "To make us fight? You just don't have to do it, if you hate me that much you I can understand but don't involve our relationship to it! I fucking hate it! Fine! If you guys both want to be alone then I'll go!" Tine walked out and didn't even bother to look at both of them.

"P'Tine!" Wayo called out. Sarawat so guilty to this and about to follow him. Wayo hold his wrist and said. "Ai'Wat let him be, he have to think what he did is wrong."

Sarawat take a deep breath and look at Wayo. "Yo, it's not like that. It's not really what you think. P'Tine just fell asleep and I decided to turn off the lights, it's not really his fault." Sarawat explain.

Wayo bit his bottom lip in anger to himself, he couldn't control himself because he was tired of loaded activities and study so he cannot think well, but after what he said to his brother he felt annoyed to himself and unforgiving.

Wayo tried to call him but the phone rang inside the room, yes Tine forgot his phone at the bed. Wayo sat at his bed and think carefully. He then decided to call his father and asked him to call him if ever Tine came back home.

He want to calmed down the situation first and will find a way to apologise to him. After a while his father said that Tine is okay and went home just to change clothes and went outside again, he also asked what happen but Tine don't want to talk about it. Wayo really felt guilty like Sarawat.