2

Your POV :-

A few days passed by after that incident which happened in the hospital. That weird patient, Mr. V, never left my thoughts though. It was after a day that we got to know that the patient who was fired in the hospital bed was a member of a feared underground gang of Seoul.

After that, I never saw or heard from Mr. V, though he was supposed to visit me again for a check up. Shrugging off my thoughts, I fiddled inside my handbag to take my tickets out.

I was going to Busan for a few days. Being a doctor wasn't an easy job. It wasn't just about dealing with patients but I was also leading a research project, and hence was heading to Busan to get done with few dealings.

Also, I took an off of extra days to spend some alone time, staying there for a day or two to relax, unaware of the fact that these holidays were going to be very long for me.

--------------------------------------------------------

As a few days passed by, I was done with all the official work and was now on a small leave from work. Enjoying the peaceful weather of Busan, I walked through the broad streets and decided to go to a nearby mall.

The mall was crowded with people and there was a lot of commotion, but still I felt good as I spent my alone time with myself. Sipping my Starbucks, I walked towards the ladies section to get myself something.

My eyes were focussed on my phone which was buzzing with few messages until I felt myself bumping into someone, hard.

"Omg I am so sorry!"

I panicked, quickly taking my handkerchief out and started rubbing the stain which my drink formed on his shirt, as it fell on him. I didn't bother to look up, unless I heard him speak.

"It's alright miss y/n"

A very familiar, deep voice rang close to my ears and I looked up to find the same hooded eyes piercing right through me, gazing at me deep.

My eyes widened a little and a small gasp left my lips.

"Mr. V.."

I mumbled and a small smile formed on his thin, chapped lips.

"You remember me?"

His smile didn't leave his face.

Not my fault that I couldn't get him out of my head.

"So do you."

I managed to let out a few words and he chuckled lightly.

"Beautiful girls like you aren't meant to be forgotten."

He winked at me and I gasped again.

He was openly flirting with me. 

This man is dangerous!

"Now that I spilled your drink, would you mind having one with me?"

He asked me out and I looked here and there, fiddling with my fingers, debating in my mind whether to accept his offer or not.

"Cummon it's just a drink."

He smirked, his eyes twinkling with a different mischief and I reluctantly gave in.

Only if I knew that it wasn't going to be just a drink.

------------------------------------------------------

Sitting by the cafeteria, I drew small patterns on the mug of coffee which we were having. The air was getting thick with every passing second as he eyed me with an intense gaze from behind his charming black locks. I shifted in my place, clearly intimidated by his aura.