Final

It has been two months now that you have seen or heard anything from Taehyung. Thinking of the worst of the situation, you came to the conclusion that he either might have succumbed to his injuries or he does not have any more interest in contacting you.

You just have made up your mind that Taehyung is no more returning back in your life.

Waiting for the cab outside your hospital, you mentally cursed your car which you found punctured this morning, making you land in this situation where you were dwelling on the streets at night for a cab. 

Finally, after getting a cab, you directed the driver towards your apartment and settled on the passenger's seat. You were, as usual, drowned in your own thoughts, that you realised late that the cab was going in some other direction.

"Excuse me, you are going the wrong way" You said, quivering your brows but the driver didn't bulge. Instead, he kept driving, making you yell at him. Panicking, you started loudly tapping the window and tried to open the door, only to find it locked.

"Go to the backseat" you heard the driver amidst your yells and then you realised that someone was sitting beside him, since the beginning. "The dose should be low. He will kill us otherwise" the driver spoke up again and before I could register anything, I saw a man, wearing a mask, open my side of the door and push himself in.

"P-Please don-don't hurt me" you cried but the man still put some amount of sedative in a handkerchief and clasped you, before putting it above your nose and the last thing that you heard before passing out was, "welcome back" 
-------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:-

Creasing my forehead into thin lines, I wriggled a little in my position. I felt something soft under my head and snuggled more close to it. Opening my eyes a little, I looked to my side and crooked my brows more in confusion.

Where am I? What is this place…?

It was after a few seconds that I realised that I was actually on a bed, in some unknown bedroom? Panicking, I rolled to my other side, only to crash with something hard, but not that hard.

Holding the first thing that my hands could reach, I felt the person's warm breath fan over my forehead as my eyes were stuck to his chest, into which I crashed earlier. I was actually too scared to look up into his eyes.

It was such a weird situation that I landed up in someone's bedroom, on his bed and now I was almost hugging the person, not even knowing who it actually was. Gripping my waist, he pulled me close, and a known warmth spread across my heart which made my eyes glisten with tears.

I know who he is. I know this touch. I know this feeling. I know him.

"Hello miss y/n" this was the edge which I needed, and I broke down, crying in his arms. I didn't need to see him to know that he was my Taehyung. His touch, his voice, those arms around me, were enough to make me know that I was in the safest place of this entire world.

Tightening my grip around his neck, I pushed my crying face into his neck, still sobbing. "I am back to take what's mine" he chuckled, himself nuzzling his nose, smelling my hairs. "And I thou-thought you would never" I hiccuped in between. "Then you were a fool to think so" he laughed but I didn't. A sudden rage took over my senses and I seethe in anger.

Don't blame me. Blame my hormones.

Pushing him away, I looked at his face which was stunned because of the way I reacted. "Don't touch me you liar. I hate you" I gritted my teeths, and started walking out of the bed. "Woah Woah Woah…. whattt?" He ran after me, holding my arm which I yanked away.