5

Author's POV :-

Sitting by the dinning table, you kept munching on the food before you as if you were hungry since ages. Seokjin smiled to himself, sitting on the head chair beside you while Jimin scrunched his nose, judging you through his eyes.

"The plate won't run away"

Unable to control himself, Jimin finally mouthed making you realise that you were actually feeding yourself like an animal.

Looking up, you met with three pairs of eyes. One, who was Seokjin who was just adoring you. Second was Jungkook who was mentally desiring to snatch away the rest over food and gulp it down and third was Jimin, who was simply giving you judgemental looks.

Scratching the back of your ear, you smiled yet again awkwardly.

"Actually, when I go through a lot of feelings, like anger, anxiety, nervousness, fear, then I tend to get a lot more hungry."

your remark made Jimin scoff while Seokjin just chuckled hearing you.

"Then I will say that you are a weird person, miss doctor"

Jimin snapped and Seokjin just sighed, flicking his tongue.

"Why are you so pissed off of me"

you pouted a little, not understanding the reason behind the dislike of Jimin. It wasn't like you wanted to stay with him or them. You were forced.

Jimin just glared at you in response, not saying anything. Not a moment passed that you heard another voice.

"Are you all gonna just sit and watch her eat?"

You gulped hearing the familiar voice, and silently tried eating while gulping down food became suddenly impossible.

"Yeah. We need to go now. Jungkook come and help me carry the briefcases"

Jimin said and Jungkook nodded, following him towards a particular room. It was more than 10-12 hours that you were here in this unknown place, but you didn't know a bit, neither about the place nor about the people around you.

Your eyes followed them until you felt someone coming near you. Looking up, you saw V standing across the dining table, looking down at you.

"Sir, I think you have an important call to attend from the Choi's. Why don't you sit in the car and attend the call?"

He said, still not averting his gaze from you.

You started panicking as you saw Seokjin getting up, nodding in agreement with V.

"Yeah I was actually waiting for that call"

he said before walking away. 

Your POV :- 

Don't go oppa. Don't leave me alone with him.

I closed my eyes, as my heart beats increased suddenly but then I saw Seokjin coming back and standing beside V and whispering something into his ears, which made him roll his eyes.

"I won't scare her,"

he said and I looked down.

Don't believe him oppa. He will scare me again. He is very scary. I really fear him. Alot.

Seokjin looked at me one last time before walking away leaving me and V alone in the living room. I suddenly don't feel like eating anymore.

You could have come after I have completed eating. I wouldn't have lost my appetite at least.

My legs started shaking a little as I saw him moving, walking across the table, nearing me. I tried to stay calm and unaffected but my reflexes worked faster and I instantly stood up, walking back.

"Stop"

his firm voice made me somewhat freeze in my place.

I looked up to see him walking in a slow pace, towards me. Too scared to disobey him, I stood still in my place but my head was everywhere. What would he do now?

Gulping a lump down my throat, I waited, with my eyes staring at the floor, till I saw his feets, indicating that he was standing right in front of me.

"Look at me"

I shivered as his deep and husky voice reached up to my ears. I contemplated with my thoughts as my fingers fiddled with each other, until I felt his hand tugging my chin, making me look at him.

He didn't speak anything, all the speaking was now done by his eyes. Standing so close, looking at him I realized that he has Bambi chocolate brown colour eyes and the adoring part about them is that he has uneven eyelids. My eyes trailed down from his eyes to this pointed nose, only to notice a mole there, so ready to be booped.

I looked back into his eyes, too scared to look down at his lips. It wasn't just me who was reading him through eyes. He was analysing every nook and corner of my face and currently his eyes were resting on my lips.

My heart started beating at a rapid speed as his intense gaze on my lips was making my stomach churn with a feeling so unknown to me. He stepped a little more close making me involuntarily move back. Pinning me to the wall, his eyes darted from my lips to my eyes again, latching our gaze in an eyelock.

"So, what type of feeling are you getting now?"

I heard him speak this close to me. His voice was very low but heavy. I tried forming a few words, only if it was easy.

Fear. Fear is all that I am feeling now.

"Are you feeling hungry now?"

I saw him smirk, as if he was teasing me. My lips quivered but nothing came out, due to the close proximity I was sharing with him.

Of course not. I have lost my appetite for a year now Mr.V . All thanks to you.

As he leaned in, his face came closer, leaving no gap. What was he up to? My eyes closed in a reflex, seeing his face inches apart from me. My knees suddenly felt like jelly as he fanned my skin with his hot breaths.

I felt his finger trace around the corner of my lips and I gasped out with a low stutter. Opening my eyes, I looked at him, as he rubbed the corner of my lips and then took back his hand.

He just removed a little portion of the food, which I was having earlier, from the corner of my lips. And here I thought that he might……..

He showed me his thumb, which had a small string of noodles, smirking at me as if he already knew what I was expecting. Such a tease you are Mr. V.

As I thought that my breathings would go back to normal, I flinched back, hitching on my breath as he quickly leaned in and pecked my lips. My eyes were wide opened and he raised his head, looking at me, then inserted his thumb inside his mouth, sucking the leftover food from it.

It all happened so quick that I couldn't register anything.

"Tasty"

he winked and I felt a rush of heat flow through my veins, before concentrating on my cheeks. I was in a daze, looking at him as he took a few steps back with a triumph smirk playing on his lips.

"Take care of her and don't let her go anywhere from the room. She has everything she can need in that room itself"

he said to two men, whom he called through his intercom, who nodded at him and then giving me one last look, he left.

He left me in a complete state of shock.

Leaning back to the wall, I moved my hand, bringing it close to my lips, and touched them to feel it unusually warm.

His touch was still there…..
But what started with fear, ended with nervousness.

_____________________________________