4

Author's POV :-

Sitting around the big glass table of his office, Kim Taehyung, more precisely Mr. V, scanned the file in his hand, swaying lightly in his arm chair. The blank expression on his face turned into a serious one, as he read each word written on the file.

"If we take down the Kang's, then we can get a hold of the main"

Jimin tapped his fingers on the table, sitting across him.

"But it's not easy to catch them yet"

Taehyung looked up at Jimin as soon as he said that.

"It's not even impossible"

The weight of his voice surpassed all other doubts lingering in Jimin's mind.

"We can take them down legally"

Jimin raised his brows hearing Taehyung who smirked a little.

"The turnover of Kang's company is worth 10 million dollars only, but a few months ago they grabbed a deal of worth a billion dollar. Also they got a tenure project for 3 years with the other billionaire company. It cannot be just me who thinks that it's suspicious. Either they are running some illegal business or they are working for Lee's"

Taehyung played with the paperweight, with his gaze stuck to oblivion.

"If the kang's are trapped once, we will easily get the neck of the Lee"

He smirked and Jimin nodded, agreeing to him. As the two were discussing about the mission, into which they were in, they heard a light knock on the door and soon later, Jungkook's head popped in.

Though Jungkook was assisting them into this mission as well, he was nowhere that dangerous like them. He was more like a cute bean, like a free spirit. Taehyung and Jimin really adored him and accepted him as their younger brother, but to prepare him well, they try to be strict towards him.

"Kim Sir is here"

He murmured before quickly running away. He wasn't allowed to call anyone Hyung while in mission, and addressed the elders, who held a higher position than him as sir. Taehyung sighed out looking at Jimin.

"Be prepared to answer him about
y/n"

Taehyung heard Jimin speak as he followed him out of his office room.

--------------------------------------------------

"What am I listening to Taehyung? Why did you bring a girl here? That too when we are carrying out such an important mission!"

Taehyung was met with his growling senior, who was supposedly his elder brother too, Kim Seokjin, who was currently sitting on the sofa of their living room, at their hideout. He was the one and only person in front of whom Taehyung kept his calm.

"I can't believe that-"

Seokjin stopped for a while as a crunching sound came from beside him. Looking sideways, he saw Jungkook completely concentrated on munching on his chips silently. Jimin sighed loudly as his eyes followed Seokjin's.

"Mr. Jeon if I have your permission then may I proceed with whatever I was saying?"

Jungkook immediately coughed out, inserting the whole chips packet forcefully inside his pocket and nodded vigorously while Taehyung mentally facepalmed.

Who told Jungkook that it was a good idea for him to assist us in such a dangerous mission?

"Back to you. Are you gonna tell me or shall I wait for a while more?"