Void is affecting me

Stiles had been free of Void for a year now, but his nights were still riddled by usual nightmares of what would have been if Stiles was still void. He remembered liking all the killing he did. He remembered feeling empowered. 

But along with these usual nightmares his nights made his thoughts very real and very crazy. He wanted to know if the bite that Scott had given the nogitsune would effect the sarcastic boy. 

And it was, it was changing him. Stiles was turning into werewolf but a very different and a very powerful one. Stiles woke up, immediately sitting up in his bed. It was very early in the morning, Stiles looked over to his sidetable and saw the clock. It was 6:30 A.M!!

"Ugh", stiles groaned as he jumped off his bed and stretched. That night's nightmares had been tied to him plunging the katana through scott's abdomen. He walked into his bathroom and took his sweet time. He couldn't let his friends know that he was not feeling normal. That he was having these nightmares. 

A few hours later Stiles was ready and walking out of his house in his signature flannel shirts. He felt more agile today and he was able to hear a lawn mower whirring even though nobody was using it near Stiles' house. 

He drove to school and was greeted by his best friend Scott at the entrance. 

"hey dude!" Scott said beaming at his best friend.

"hey!" stiles said, reverting back to his usual happy go lucky but sarcastic self. They walked in like they always did. stiles slapping scott on his shoulders and stiles smiling. 

But this time it wasn't a werewolf and his human best friend entering the school it was very different.