A werewolf?

Lydia pulled away from Stiles' lips, His nails had moved back to their usual length, his eyes were back to normal. She moved away slightly to be met with the sour face of a particular werecoyote. Scott looked close to fangirling and Liam looked apologetic. 

"Dude.", Liam said, he was the first one to speak even one word. 

"It worked.", Scott breathed out. 

"Again.", Stiles and Lydia added at the same time. 

It warranted a blush from both the teenagers and a snarl from Malia.

Stiles was still breathless but right now the only thing that mattered was finding out what he was. It was clear that he wasn't human anymore. And he didn't want this life of constant hiding from the moon. The constant fear that if he lost control he could rip somebody's head off.

"I need to find out what I am.", He announced, standing up and walking away from the group leaving them stunned. 

It was clear where he was going to go. He was going to go to Deaton, the only one who knew one shit about any of these supernatural beings. 

><><><><><><><><><><

Stiles arrived at the Animal clinic a short while after. This wasn't like him to skip school like this, or just wolf out with piercing blue eyes even if he hadn't killed anybody.

Deaton was standing inside near the examining table that bought back Oh so many memories. 

"Yes stiles?", he asked, calm. 

"I need you to tell me what I am.", Stiles muttered out. 

He flashed his eyes their dangerous blue. Deaton looked startled for a second before pulling his face back into his relaxed face. 

"Of course.", was all deaton said before he bustled around the clinic looking for his books. This was just getting interesting.