That's my brother

Stiles and Chris Argent were in a room surrounded by 4 laptops showing the securtiy feed around the hospital. Stiles was trying to keep himself from having a panic attack, or better yet wolfing out. 

Chris was pacing behind Stiles.

"He's saying visual confirmation required.", Stiles said, reading the message on the laptop screen.

"Write Visual Confirmation not possible send money.", Chris instructed.

Stiles tapping filled the void of silence that was bought on. Soon the Benefactor sent another frustrating message. He recited the message for the older argent to hear. That message bought on a snapped Chris Argent. If the Benefactor was there at the moment Stiles would have bet all the money he had on Chris blowing off half the guy's skull. 

Chris furiously tapped away. Reciting the message he was writing.

"Send the money right now or I come after you?", Stiles asked incredoulsly. He really never understood if Chris was just sure in his ways or he had a freaking deathwish. 

"Well its true.", Chris said simply. 

Stiles was dumbfounded. He looked at the guy with his usual unapproving gaze mixed with his 'what the hell are you doing dude?!' look. 

********

Chris, Stiles and Lydia were standing in the hospital corridor. They had heard scuffling here. They were greeted by the horrendous faces of the bone warriors. Courtesy of Kate Argent. The woman they all hated herself walked down the corridor. Her claws were out, she was viciously snarling. 

"Oh great she's back.", Stiles said his sarcasm out in the open. Mingling with the scent of his anxiety. 

"Yes Stiles, or should I say Wolf.", Kate retorted.

Stiles was surprised but he was furiously trying to control himself. He tuned out. He heard the muffled voices of the 2 Argents in the back ground. He didn't hear anything else until one of the bone warriors went to attack him. 

He lost control then and there.

He felt uncontrollable power. His claws enlongated, he had electric blue eyes evaluating the scene in front of him. The bone warrior was taken aback but it continued. It grabbed Stiles' arm. Stiles broke the bone warrior's arm. He slammed his leg into the creatures. Bringing it to its knees. 

He smashed the person's kneeling body into the wall with one of his arms. 

In his periphery he saw Kate's face contorted into anger. She said something to her bone warrior, Stiles was able to hear what she said. 

But he saw what she had said because the Bone warrior grabbed Lydia's arm. He was about to smash her head in. But he wasn't able to move his hands. Because Stiles had grabbed the creatures arms from behind. 

Stiles pulled the person away from the girl he had fallen in love with ever since 3rd grade. He slammed the guy with the third bone warrior. He saw the fourth bone warrior moving towards Chris. 

And even though he hated the guy's constant deathwishes, the guy had been his best friend's father, Allison's father. And he had promised her silently that he was going to look after the elder argent. 

Stiles went over to the bone warrior and broke his legs and then threw the guy's squirming body at Kate. Who swiftly avoided being hit by the body. 

Scott had watched Stiles protect Chris. He had seen him protect Lydia. He saw that Stiles was out of control. 

From behind Scott he heard Liam ask, "Who is that?"

"That's my brother.", Scott said simply. 

Scott ran toward his best friend to get him to calm down. He couldn't see his brother kill somebody. 

"Hey Stiles its me.", Scott said, he pulled on Stiles' strong arms. 

"I'm right here, I'm alive.", He added pulling his best friend, his stiles into his arms. 

Stiles started breathing normally. His claws shortened back to their usual length. His electric blue eyes reverted back to their whiskey brown colour. 

"I'm guessing the plan didn't work.", Stiles said, hugging Scott back.

"You'd be right.", Scott said.

"Hey sarcasm's my thing.", Stiles said with a breathy chuckle.

Scott started laughing. This wasn't something he got to do often. Laugh with his best friend. 

Even if the world was ending, even though they hadn't gotten the benefactor. Even though Kate Argent was standing there being persuaded by her brother.

The brothers didn't care. All they cared about was the laughter they indulged in. 

The hospital didn't see many sweet memories. Only bitter ones or bittersweet ones. But for these 2 the hospital was able to see the past, the present and the future for them.