That's Stiles?

Scott was lying emotionless in front of his pack. He was dead. There was no heartbeat that registered on the heartmonitors. There was no colour on his face and he remained unmoving.

Even though it was fake it all seemed so real. Stiles couldn't bear to see his best friend like that. Kira his girlfriend kept her face emotionless. She had promised Scott that she wouldn't lose control. 

His mother entered the room to be met with the quiet faces of Scott's friends. She saw Stiles, her other son, crying over her Scott. Her handsome little boy that protected everybody and did everything in his power to not get any blood on his hands. 

She ran to his body. She broke down in a second. 

She broke down in Stiles' arms. 

"It isn't real Melissa.", Stiles whispered hoarsely into the woman's ear, the same woman that he loved like his own mother. 

"I know but it seems like it is.", Melissa replied right back. Stiles nodded in response. 

"You'll be able to get him back right?", Melissa asked, she pulled away from Stiles' arms.

Kira nodded hesitantly, nobody had told the woman about the whole plan. They hadn't told her about what would happen if it didn't work. In conclusion she didn't know that she could lose her ray of light in this cruel world. 

Melissa noted the hesitance, let's just say that she was going to connect the dots herself.

"Is there a chance that this won't work?", Melissa asked, she was scared of the answer. 

Instead of Kira saying anything, Noshiko spoke up.

"Yes there is a chance.", She said, she was trying to keep any emotion away from her voice. She kept it steely. 

"What?!", Melissa shouted.

She hurriedly put her fingers to her son's neck to check his pulse. It wasn't there.

She had just about lost hope when she heard a small flicker of life in her son's chest. A small tenative beat there. She sighed in relief.

"How much time before I lose him forever?", She asked after she had gathered her wits. 

"45 Minutes.", Noshiko and Stiles said in unison. Stiles voice cracked a bit bringing on a small side hug from Kira. She sympathised with him then and there. 

"Then let's get this son of a bitch for hurting my sons.", Melissa said with a strong voice.

She surprised the whole pack. They now knew that Scott got his strong beliefs, his rigid belief in everything good. His strong will. The only thing he had gotten from his father would be his blood and his face. Other than that he was Melissa Mccall's son through and through.

"Yeah lets.", Stiles said in agreement.

The Benefactor was going down. He was dead.