what am I?

stiles eyes were still glowing blue, scott ran to his best friend. As Liam brushed himself off and saw stiles eyes. 

Liam on a primal instinct growled and Stiles growled back. Scott stood clutching his best friends shoulders and willed his eyes to glow their signature alpha red. If he used those eyes on any werewolf they would back down.

When he used those eyes on Stiles he growled back. And those blue eyes grew more and more electrified. Finally stiles got control over his, surprisingly werewolfy side. He immediately fell down, he was having another panic attack...

Scott didn't know about his panic attacks, he had been more preoccupied with Liam and the new beta that was trying to weasel his way into his pack, Theo. Scott was panicking more and more.

The only new thing about this panick attack was that Stiles' eyes were turning blue again and his nails were elongating into claws...

Scott called Lydia and Malia, since they might know more about it.

"what happened?" Malia said, running into the locker room pulling a distraught Lydia behind her. 

"Oh my god!" Lydia exclaimed, sitting down beside the heaving figure of Stiles.

She held stiles' face in her hands and bought his changing face near hers. 

"Stiles, think of happy things... uhm friends... oh no!" Lydia said, stiles was calming down until she poked a very sour topic. 

She did something crazy for the second time, she kissed him...