8

jesus i'm re-reading this and there's so much fucking dialogue i'm so sorry. anyway, enjoy, shit's cute

____

"FUCK YOU I WAS SO WORRIED," Sam yelled, pulling me into a hug.

"Y'all knew where I was," I giggled, hugging Sam back.

"We couldn't confirm," Elijah smiled, "we're just glad you're safe."

"I always am, aren't I?"

"Also, what's up with him knowing before us," Sam pointed at Awsten, "I thought we were your favorites."

"I had to talk to him about something first, y'all would try and change my mind about it if I didn't."

"What'd you talk about?" Elijah asked, sounding confused.

"Some stuff," Awsten answered.

"Wow, so interesting," Sam rolled his eyes.

I laughed, looking over at Awsten, who was smiling at me softly.

"Uh, Kellen just pulled up," Elijah noted, breaking the silence.

I ran out and over to him, seeing him look relieved just as everyone else.

"I fucking hate you," he said. I punched him in the arm pretty hard.

"Ow, what the fuck?" He yelled, rubbing his arm. I shook my head and pulled him into a hug.

"That was for telling Awsten my feelings."

He sighed and nodded.

"I deserve that. I'm sorry I told Awsten you liked him."

"I'm sorry I left. I'm also sorry I punched you."

He laughed as we made our way to the door.

"Yeah, you're an asshole."

We walked into the dining room where the boys were standing.

"Is everyone okay now?" Elijah asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, I think so," I said, nodding at Awsten.

"Good. Now let's fuckin' watch a horror movie."

"No," Sam pleaded, "I'm not a pussy, I just don't want to watch one after what happened last night."

"What happened last night?"

"Well, Awsten was super bummed so he texted me and said he wanted a spooky night so we did some spooky stuff with friends."

"Like, witch shit," Awsten turned to me, "Ouija board, spells, fucking snakes."

"Nick was here, huh."

Sam nodded and pointed at one of the dolls.

"Awsten looked in her eyes and cried."

I smiled and turned to him.

"Awe, were you scared," I laughed.

"Dude, she's absolutely sus," Elijah grabbed my attention, "I don't blame him."

I laughed and shook my head at them, walking past the dolls into the kitchen to make popcorn.

"Pick one, I don't care what it is," I yelled as I threw a bag in the microwave and hopped on the counter, scrolling through Twitter.

"Make, um, three bags," Kellen said, grabbing three cans of some alcoholic drink for Elijah, Sam and himself, and grabbing a Snapple for Awsten. I smiled, being reminded of the first night we'd met.