13

A/N : FIRST THINGS FIRST AWSTEN HOLY SHIT! STREAM LOWKEY AS HELL WHEN IT COMES OUT!!

also this chapter is so long i am SO proud of myself for pushing through it, so enjoy

•••

"I call shotgun!" I said as we walked out to Kellen's car.

"Why do you always call shotgun?" he asked, laughing.

"Because then I can hijack the AUX and play what I want, you know this."

The boys laughed as Awsten opened the door for me.

"Thanks," I smiled at him. I saw Kellen look at him and raise his eyebrows in the mirror before they got in. I plugged in my phone and turned on Fall Out Boy, earning a groan from Kellen.

"Dude, all fucking day, are you kidding?"

I giggled and shook my head.

"Nope. We're listening to From Under the Cork Tree whether you want to or not."

"I'll just play Conan Gray on the way home so you fall asleep."

"I'll fall asleep anyway."

I looked in the back seat and Awsten looked up from his phone.

"Hmm?"

I grinned and shook my head.

"Nothing."

The entire ride there set the tone, all three of us singing along to some classics, Awsten obviously singing the best, despite what Kellen said.

We'd bought 3 tickets already which is why we were stoked that Awsten was down to go with us. I planned on Maggie going with us but she wanted to stay home because Watson just had just got home from the vet after nonchalantly gorging himself with chocolate. Luckily he survived, thank God.

So that ruled out Maggie, so Kells suggested Awsten and of course I said yes. Which I was relentlessly teased over until he got to Kellen's house.

"Boy oh boy, you really like him!" He laughed and I felt my face heat up.

"I knew you liked him but- oh my God.."

"Kellen.."

"Do you..?"

"N-, Shut up already."

Kellen stared at me.

"So, when are you gonna tell him?"

"When I- No, you know what," I looked up at him, throwing a pillow, "shut up."

He grinned at me, then we heard a knock at the door, which was Awsten.

I looked out the window and smiled at the theme park. As we walked to the gate, Awsten kept brushing his hand against mine, making me smile. The process to get in was pretty painless but I knew waiting in line would be where we spend most of our time.