Thank you!

Dear all,

Sometimes you read or see a character which penetrates your psyche and stays with you, even after the book or drama/movie ends. You can't place why you feel so connected to that character; but you do. Amaan was that character, for me. I can't pinpoint if it was Farhat Ishtiaq's character development or Ahad Raza Mir's impeccable portrayal of this complex man. 

Since YDM ended last month, I had been thinking of how many ways the story could have gone. We saw one version of it; some loved it, some didn't. I realized that both our protagonists were disturbed because of their respective traumas and hence would never have taken the most logical decisions. But, my love for Amaan made me think.. and I came up with version. It's not perfect but I am happy to touch upon the importance of communication in relationships, therapy for mental health among spouses and belief in the legal system for justice.

This was my first attempt at writing something; I never expected the rankings because I never expected anyone to read it . But you all did. You encouraged me, pushed me and appreciated my efforts - and I am beyond grateful. To everyone who read, voted, commented on this story - Thank you! 

Your encouragement and appreciation makes me want to create more and I would love to. Please let me know what stories you wish to see from me - Zubiya/Asfandyar, Saad/Dua or Aina/Amaan.

Sincerely,
Me