Chapter 1

Alright everyone welcome to the second book! If you've read the first one then you know this is a little mermaid story. Now I don't remember this movie.... So I will be making it up! I remember most of it but not all of it. So bare with me.

*****************************************

You was swimming around the ocean as perusal. Your the youngest princess of the king of the sea, and you love to explore. You was swimming in a line when you looked around and saw your best friend Izuku swimming up to you.

"Y/N!" He said.

You moved your eyes towards him and waited for him to finish his sentence. "Y/N! It's gonna start! We got to go." He said to you. You thought for a bit and wondered what he meant. Then you remembered. The sun was going to rise up in the human world.

You looked around and swam away with Izuku. Every now and then you made sure no one was following you. Once you made it up there you went to a rock and then sat there. Your (Favourite colour) leaning against the rock as you sat on it.

"Look Izuku. It's starting to rise!" You said excitedly.

"Y/N.... You have seen this before countless of times." He told you.

"Yeah well.... It's pretty all the time." You told him with a smile.

As the sun rose up you spotted a boy standing there, looking out at the sunset too. You moved your attention to the boy. His hair is half white and half red. He has a burn mark on one side. You couldn't see his eyes or see the expression he had. You looked at him in awe.

"Prince Shoto!!"

You heard someone call out his name. You looked at the boy one last time before disappearing into the water. You and Izuku was swimming really fast as you wanted to catch up with your sisters. Unfortunately when you got there they were gone.... And Iida your father's advisor was waiting for you.

And.... He seems disappointed in you.

"I-Iida! Hello..."

"Don't hello me Y/N! Where were you?" He asked you.

You looked at him and smiled. He narrowed his eyes at you. "I...I just wanted to take a swim. That's all. Where were you?" You asked him.

"I was by your majesties side until he found out his youngest daughter was gone...AGAIN!" He said to you.

You done a little gulp and looked at him with a smile again. So you can't tell him where you go because it's not allowed and he would tell your father. Doesn't matter you can always sneak away and make sure no one sees you leave. Maybe...

In all honesty you have no idea how long you can keep it a secret. Someone will follow and tell the king or something like that. So you continued to look at him while he was giving you a lecture about sneaking off.

However, you couldn't help but think back to that prince. He looked cold and distant but friendly and warm at the same time. You didn't know what to think of him. He didn't seem dangerous he looked kind. 

"Are you paying attention Y/N?!"

"Not really no."

Izuku laughed because of your blunt answer towards Iida, However, Iida wasn't very happy with you. You shrugged and swam away. Izuku following behind you. You went to your cave where you kept things from the surface. You didn't know what they were and what they was used for but they seemed interesting to you.

You picked up an object and started to mess around with it. "Oh Izu I wish papa would let us go to the surface. But no. 'the people up there are too dangerous' . . . That can't be true can it? That guy, the prince seemed nice." You spoke.

"I don't know Y/N anything can happen. Your father is just trying to protect you that's all." He spoke back to you.

You sighed and nodded your head. You knew he was right but still, you wanted the freedom to go up in the surface world. That's all you wanted.

"It's not fair..."

*****************************************
Hiya guys! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Like I said in the other one (Book 1) I will put opinions at the end of the book for you guys to pick which one you like the most and I'll make it!

I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY CHAPTERS THERE WILL BE!!

and

probably 1-5 chapters since I will have to make up the story line myself well some of it anyway. . .

Have a great day guys.

Bye for now

To be continued!