Chapter IV

4TH CHAPTER!!!!!

Tony and Peter made their way to the med bay at one of the top floors of the tower so Tony could check for any more injuries including the cuts dotted all over his body. Most of the cuts had healed overnight but he wanted to check if there were any more injures, external and internal. Peter was not so confident in going to the med bay but decided to since Tony seemed so persistent and he had already done so much for Peter that the teen felt guilty. He also very much did not want to argue with the billionaire. 

As soon as they entered the white, clean room that had numerous beds set up in pattern inside Peter's mouth gaped open in a surprised 'O'. There in front of him stood the famous Bruce Banner... I mean sure, he was in Tony Starks actual house but he didn't expect to just see random Avenger when he turned the corner.

"Oh my god... oh my god... y-y-you're Bruce Banner!" The teen shouted out loudly shocking both Bruce and Tony, "I've read all of your work on gamma radiation and we studied your book in physics."

The man dressed in a white lab coat looked shocked yet pleased at the sudden admiration the kid in front of him just showed. Tony just looked fed up with the attention that his friend was having. Peter was well... in shock. 

"Oh, thanks... Peter?"

Tony had made sure to tell the Avengers, the other residents that lived in the tower with Tony, that Peter had moved into the tower with him. It was kind of rushed and so he had just sent a quick text but hoped that most of them had been bothered enough to read it. He had also revealed Peter's secret about his alter ego, Spider Man. He hoped that the kid would be cool with it. But I mean how else was he meant to explain it to them when they saw a random kid walking around his home. 

"Yeah I'm Peter, Mr. Banner", the boy replied.

"Nice to meet you, you can call me Bruce. What are we here for today?" Bruce asked mainly directing the question at Tony.

"The kid had some minor cuts but they have mostly healed up. We just wanted to check if there was anything else".

Peter was told to lie down on the neat bed that was set just five feet away from the entrance. He was linked up to a couple of monitors and they did a quick x-ray to check for any eternal injures. Pretty overkill if you ask him but he proceeded anyway. Bruce also asked a couple of questions just to make sure Peter had no head injures and managed to get out any last pieces of glass from the wounds. The results were all good and caused Tony not to worry so much as he was.

"Okay, it seems like your all good Peter", said the scientist with his usual smile as Peter stood up from the bed.

"Thanks, Mr. Ba- Bruce", exclaimed the boy as he headed back to where Tony was.

"Thanks, Brucey, talk later at dinner", Mr. Stark called from across the room as soon as he saw Peter move across the room towards him.

They both made their way out of the med bay, Peter being glad that his first meet up with an Avenger (well at least not as Spider Man) went well. Tony was just happy that his... the kid was healing well and no other injures were present.

"Thanks, Mr. Stark", the teen said as soon as they made their way into the elevator heading up to Tony's level.

"No problem kid. Dinner's at 7 pm, I'll get Friday to remind you", the billionaire articulated, "you can do whatever now... We have a bunch of obstacle courses outside if you want? If not there are a bunch of comics I made Friday download. I um- have some engineering books as well. I don't really know what you were into, sorry"

"Thank you, Mr Stark, I'm sure I will be thoroughly entertained. By the way, you don't need to make dinner for me. Aunt May didn't normally make dinner for me so I learnt how to make a killer grilled cheese but I don't need dinner at all really", the boy responded not wanting to intrude Mr. Stark's personal space anymore.