Chapter XI

Seriously did not imagine getting this many reads om this fanfic so thank you all so much! <3 

Note: Writing in bold is Peter's texts

"Hey, kid, we should probably go up and have lunch now", Mr. Stark declared after checking his watch and seeing the long hand pointing to the two. Tony wanted to look after Peter appropriately until he could officially sign a paper to gain ownership of Peter. Until then the man tried his best to give the kid food at the right time and give him a good living space, a bed to sleep on, a comfortable environment, and anything that Tony felt that Peter deserved (basically anything).

The pair headed out of the lab not bothering to pack up any of their equipment, knowing that it was most likely that they would come back to the lab after lunch. Tony searched the cupboards in the hope to find something fairly decent and wholesome for Peter's lunch. The radioactive spider bite affected his strength, speed, and his 'stickiness' but the bite also affected his metabolism and sped it up. The teen was fairly underweight for a boy his age and he wasn't use to eating a proper portion for a person who does have superpowers. Tony finally found a couple of packets of super noodles and cooked them on the grill while Peter fiddled around on his phone...

Ned- The man in the chair

Hey, have you heard?

No... what about?

Thor is back on Earth, r u meeting him?

Idk... maybe? Wait... WILL I?

Get a selfie with him. PLSSSSS

The water started to boil over the pan and Mr. Stark quickly emptied the steaming noodles into two Bowles and prodded a fork in both. You wouldn't say that Tony was a good cook but he could make something edible if he tried and Friday helped with the timings. He set down the two bowls which caught Peter's attention and the teen quickly sent one last message to Ned before turning his phone off. They both sat down beside each other on the high table that was attached to the kitchen island and started eating their steamy, barbeque flavored noodles.

"Mr. Stark? Ned said that Thor had come back to Earth", Peter said on his third spoonful.

"Yeah kid, he's coming over actually and he has Loki with him", Tony responded casually while Peter was silently freaking out about it beside him. Ever since Peter was a child his favorite superhero (apart from Spider Man and Ironman of course) was Thor, he had all the action figures and even a big poster. His brother, Loki, was said to be evil but the Avengers would talk about how the God would constantly change between the good and the bad, Peter was interested in meeting the God of Mischief.

----------------------------------

About two hours had past and Peter and Mr. Stark were back couped up in Mr. Stark's lab and updating each of their suits yet again, Peter had added and improved some modes on his suit and Mr. Stark was improving his most recent model and perfecting the repulsors. They both worked like this for some time until a monotone voice suddenly spoke and alerted both on an important arrival.

"Sir, Thor, God of Thunder has approached the outside of the building with his brother, Loki, God of Mischief. Would you like me to let him in?" asked Friday.

"Let him in Fri", responded Tony and Peter dropped his equipment and ran his hand threw his hair in excitement. His fanboy instincts immediately came in and he rushed behind Mr. Stark and followed him up to the floor where the two Gods were standing.

Peter's mouth gaped open as soon as he saw the two men standing there, one had a happy smile and blonde hair while the other had a serious straight face and dark locks that tumbled just above his shoulder. Each wore rather eccentric clothes however they were both a completely different style. One was more goth, dark, royal and the taller man had an article of armor-like clothing with deep reds. The older one caught sight of Peter standing by a lampshade and immediately greeted him.