All Loud on Both Fronts

Menagerie

All Blake could see was rage in her friend's face as she charged her and Sun. Since Ilia's weapon was an electric whip, they needed to make sure to avoid it. Ilia swiped her whip which extended and Blake flipped over before firing three 3-round burst at Ilia whom blocked it before one burst hit her side. Ilia gritted her teeth and continued swiping her whip, making sure to keep Blake on her toes before Sun jumped up and brought his foot down and hit Ilia with a neck snapping kick to the face. All it did was make her stumble before she felt a ribbon wrap around her waist before being pulled towards Blake.

Blake kicked her stomach before doing an upper cut kick to which Ilia back flipped and stare at her with eyes of rage. Her skin turned a shade of red, signalling rage. "Why did you have to come back here, Blake!? All you ever did was ruin everything! You ruined our friendship when you abandoned us!" Blake flattened her eyes before defending herself "I wanted us all equal! I didn't want murder! That's not even counting what Adam did to me!"

Ilia gritted her teeth "The only way they can even respect us is by our show of strength!" She readied her weapon while Sun and Blake got into position "Look Sister, I don't know what they've been feeding you, but you're on the wrong side! These people only want to live their lives."

Ilia didn't respond but simply took a deep breath before yelling in rage as she charged them again. This time she swiped her whip more which made them dodge. Though at one point, Sun managed to kick Ilia off her feet and went in to stomp on her arm, however Ilia pointed her whip at him which extended then hit him in the abs, causing electricity throughout his entire body, canceling his aura, nearly frying his insides. Sun's screams of pain caused Blake to scream as well before charging to kick Ilia off the building. Ilia managed to flip herself up before being pelted with bullets from Blake's handgun.

Her aura was weakening but she couldn't do anything as she kept being pelted before her aura finally cracked and broke. Ilia nearly slipped off the roof but found the collar of her suit being gripped as she stared into Blake's Amber Eyes with her gun pointed at her forehead. Fear crept up in Ilia as she gripped Blake's arm for support. "Blake... Please don't..." Blake gritted her teeth as she spat out "I may have ruined our friendship... But you broke it the moment you decided to hurt my friends. This is exactly why I left!"

Ilia was frozen in fear and sadness as she had no choice but to listen to Blake. Her skin was turning a shade of violet as a mix of fear and sadness.

"All I saw was death! I saw us laughing at people's suffering. We were becoming exactly like them! We're no better than them! I wanted to prove we could actually show humans that we are more than just our animal looks! But it's people like Adam, people like you, that prove them right! We're monsters! I've had enough of it! Of people being hurt in my eyes!"

Tears flew down Blake's cheeks as Yang's screams filled her mind. Blake lowered her gun and pulled Ilia back on firm feet before turning her back to Ilia. "The only reason you're alive... Is because I want to believe that the soft and kind hearted Ilia is still there. Under that blood thirsty monster I see. Adam is too gone but... But you're still there." Blake walked towards Sun and picked him up by his arms and hoisted him up on her shoulder. Ilia could only watch before her skin turned normal and merely could say. "I... I'm so sorry."

Before Blake knew it, she was gone. Blake stared at the point where Ilia once stood and said to no one "I'm sorry too..."

Blake managed to get Sun inside as Ghira paced around before seeing Blake "Blake! Are you OK? What happened to him!?" Ghira took Sun from Blake and placed him down on the couch "It... It was a Blood Fang agent... They know I'm here." Ghira cursed before walking to grab a med kit from their bathroom and came back to inspect Sun's blackened wound which even showed some scarring from the electricity. "Blake, go on and get some sleep. I'll work on him." Blake shook her head and knelt down by Sun "I want to help." Ghira smiled before nodding and instructing her in what to do.