Chapter 1

We'll leave Louie, he's bad at most things.

It's not his fault we like him more than you!

Louie, what did you do?!

Captain Lost! Captain Lost! CAPTAIN LOST!!!!

Why do you always have to break the rules?

I don't need you, I need him!

Louie mostly just cries.

It wasn't wrong, me being bad at most things and crying, I mean. Heck, I was crying right now. Why, you might ask? My whole family just left for an adventure I would've actually liked! Without me! Because I'm grounded. I've basically tried everything to get out of my room, but to no avail. I'm crying because ever since mom got back, no one's cared about me. I mean, everyone always called me the "evil triplet" but it was just a joke! I mean, I thought it was, but maybe it wasn't. Everyone just calls me dramatic and a crybaby but I never took it seriously. After mom got back, it felt less like a joke and more like my family really would be better off without me.

I was crying when I heard glass shatter downstairs in the main room. I furiously wiped my eyes trying to make myself look brave, but my eyes were still red and puffy. I went into the closet and grabbed a bat, probably Dewey's, and walked down the stairs quietly. I stood at the edge of the stairs, hiding myself and saw Ma Beagle, Mark Beaks, Flinthart Glomgold, that pirate guy, and MAGICA DE SPELL?!! Oh no. Oh no no no no no. Seriously right now? If course everyone shows up when the only one home is the useless one. I look back to try and hear what their saying when I notice that Magica is missing. Right then I felt a bag get out over my head. I tried struggling for a few good minutes until I felt everything go black.

.....

I slowly opened my eye blinking tiredly. I tried lifting my hands up to rub my eyes when I realized that my hands were tied behind a pillar I was sat against. Or better, tied too. "Oh finally your awake." I heard Magica say. Wherever I was was dark but I could hear feet shuffling around. "What do you want! Why me?"

"You were the easiest to capture." this time is was Glomgold.

"Why though? How am I any help to, whatever this is? What even is it? A villain cult? I don't know."

"Because, your going to help us defeat your family." Ma Beagle that time.

"No, I won't." Yeah sure they don't care about me at all and would be better off without me but, I still love them. Even if they don't love me back.

"Aww, why not? Is it because they hate you? Because they want you out of their lives? Because to them your evil? Well maybe you are. Maybe they were right. You belong with us." Magica.

"No, I don't. They-they love me." Don't they?