Chapter 6

In case you get confused when Louie talks to anyone like this, it's Magica controlling him,  when it's normal, it's him. Also, when he talks to Magica with 'these' its in his head. 💛 hope you enjoy!
__________________________

"Hubert, shut the door."

          Just shut the door and looked me dead in the eye. "Who were you talking to?" Shoot. I opened my mouth to speak but my words didn't come out. "Myself."

"Louie, what is going on? Where were you today?"

"Out."

"Where Louie? I just want to help."

"As if. I know what you're playing at. Nobody in this house loves Lo- me."  I sighed. she was right.

"Who told you that? I will beat them up. We care about you very much, your my baby brother, I love you."

"You, you do?" He loved me? Really? No. Nobody loves you. 'Shut up, Magica' Louie, he tricking you. "I SAID SHUT UP!" Oh man.

"Wh- what?" Huey looked beyond hurt.

"No! Not you! Huey, it's M- You heard me, shut up."  After that, I saw everything in slow motion. I saw my arm raise, fiat clenched and I knew what she was doing. I tried pulling back I couldn't. I watched in horror as 'I' punched Huey in the face. Hard.

"Hey! Louie, what are you doing?!" Just held his beak as we both turned to see Dewey standing at the door.

"I-I don't know, I-" I stopped. I felt my throat close again. It was more abrupt than before. I opened my mouth and scratches at my throat, causing Huey and Dewey to look at me. "Louie? What's going on? Are you ok?" Dewey asked.

"I- I, h-help." I choked out. Dewey and Huey started to panic.

"Are you choking?!" Huey asked.

"N-no, being ch-choked." I gasped.

"By what?! There nothing there!"

"Ma-Magic-" it all stopped but I was to weak to stay awake. I took in a deep breath tho let them know I was alive and everything went black.

Dewey's POV

           I panicked as Huey checked Louie's pulse. I was scared he died, and I was confused. He said 'Magic.' Was he being choked by Magic? Or worse did he mean Magica?

"He's alive."

"Oh thank god. Should we tell the adults?"

"No, I feel like something's going on here but I don't want to worry anyone. Let's just keep an extra close eye on him. Okay?"

"Okay." I sighed and picked Louie up. I moved him to his bed and tucked him in. "What is going on..." I said before I laid down next to him and ushered Huey to sleep next to me.

"I love you, baby brother."

_______________
Yay!! Another chapter!! I know I said I have writers block like, three seconds ago, but I got a really good idea and here we are! So, DOUBLE UPDATE!! YAY!! 💛