Chapter 3

Louie's POV

         I had to have been walking for at least two hours now. I was shivering, and my beak was turning blue from the cold autumn night. I couldn't use my phone because it was at home, since I was KIDNAPPED but I hadn't seen anyone from our family all night. I guess they really didn't care about me. I walked around for another good two hours until  I sat down. I started thinking about my family. They would've been here by now if they really cared about me. They would've pages attention to me before they left. They would've at least ACTED like they cared about me.

           I didn't realize I was crying until I felt tears soak my sweater sleeve. After I realized, and made sure no one was looking, I broke down. I started sobbing, and curled up into a ball, stretching my sweater over my legs. I viciously wiped my eyes with my sleeve after about half an hour as more years fell. They kept falling as I kept walking, but I knew I wouldn't make it anywhere, so I looked for a payphone.

            I found one after a few minutes and slid in a quarter. Was about our in Huey's number before I paused. Would he care? Would he want to see me? Does he even want me back? In the end I put a phone number in.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello, Louie."

"How did you know it was me?"

"Louie, I know you. I knew you'd come to your senses sooner or later. You're evil, just like me."

"Yeah, yeah, just help me get home, I'll do whatever."

Click

         After the phone call I sighed, and turned around to see Magica standing in front of me. I nearly jumped out my skin but kept it together. I did call her, after all. I brushed off my sweater and tried to pretend I wasn't just bawling before I called her like the wimp I am.

"You should watch what you say, boy."

          I looked at her confused until she turned into a purple smoke and surrounded me. I coughed and gagged, dropping down to my knees and scratching my neck. My eyes burned and started to year up before I have in and fell backwards, drifting out of consciousness. My last thought was how it would be worth it for my family to love me again, like the old days.