Chapter 9

Before I start, I know the concept of what happened to Louie in the last chapter wasn't the greatest, but keep in mind that it's all fictional so basically I can write whatever I want to happen. Enjoy! 💛
____________________________________________

"I've got the dime!" Magical sung.

"I know. I could see it from a mile away. You should work on your hiding skills."

"Don't sass me. Any way, I have a plan."

"Wow, finally. What is it?"

"I'm going to trap you in the dime, and then Scrooge will HAVE to save you, because it'll make him look good, of course, and the only way he can do that is to put himself in the dime as a trade!"

"I'm not going in the stupid dime."

"Yes you are. And after Scrooge is captured, I'll kill one of your brothers slowly, just for you, and then I'll kill you!" Magica laughed evily , and then coughed.

"Your body needs to work on its evil laugh."

I rolled my eyes, but didn't say anything. I didn't want any of this to happen. And like always, it's my fault our family is in danger. One of my brothers could die, because I'm just selfish.

Webby's POV

I walked past the triplets room and heard Louie say, "Your body needs to work on its evil laugh." What? Who's body? At that moment, I realized something must be wrong. With Louie, most likely. I knocked and heard Louie say, "Come in."

When I opened the door I gasped. "L-Louie? How are you there, but floating there?" I asked, pointing at the floating ghost of Louie

"You can see me?" The ghost asked.

"Y-yeah.."

"You care.."

"Webby, who are you talking to?" I looked at the alive version of Louie, and the ghost again.

"Um, you? I guess? I-I don't know?"

"Webby, listen to me." The ghost started. "I'm the real Louie. That's Magica, she took over my body and the only way you can see me is if you're worried about me. Or, Louie. I need you to tell Scrooge that Magica has his number one dime."

"O-ok." I ran out of the room before Magoca could hurt me when I heard telling and a window smash. I ran back and saw that the bedroom window was broken and I assumed Magica took Louiee to the money bin. I ran back downstairs to tell everyone what happened.

Louie's POV

After I told Webby Magica used her weird powers to make me have my own body again. She was still in control, however, the only difference was now I was trapped.

"We're going to the money bin. And your lucky I don't have time to torture you."

"Why the money bin?"

"That's the only place I can put people in the dime, because there will be a lunar eclipse over it. And it's where I can get my own body back after you ever so rudely made me wonder yours."

"I didn't make you do it. You tricked me."

"Tomato Tamato."

___________________

Sorry it's so short I'm kinda busy today but because it's short, the next one will be extra long I promise 💛💛