Chapter 10

WOOOO 10 CHAPTERS!! I cannot believe that people actually like my story. It makes me so happy, and it makes me want to update this book basically 24/7. And I know I don't have a billion followers so it makes me happy that I have over 100 reads! 💛 I was busy earlier, and posted a short chapter, so this one should be pretty long, as promised! Also, I'm going to have Magica still talk like this, even when she isn't possessing Louie.
_______________________________________

Magica(or my body) got to the money bin and was about to become her full self, body, power, all of it, when in entered... MY FAMILY! I would've cried if I was in control of my body. maybe they really did care! "Magica, let go of Louie!" Dewey yelled.

"As you wish."  She laughed wickedly before my body was lifted off the money, and Magica left it. I fell down about 6 feet to the ground, but I was too tired to stand up.

"Louie! Are you awake?!" Huey yelled, running towards me.

"I'm fine, just tired."

"Makes sense."

"What're you going do with that Magica?!" Dewey yelled. I winced and rubbed my ears at the noise.

"Be quiet..."

"First, your dumb brother can have a little stay in the dime," I was lifted off of the ground, by her magic, "And then we'll talk."

I felt myself get sucked into the dime. I banged and the dime's walls(it was like an empty room on the inside) before I have up and just watched my family.

Huey's POV

I watched my brother get sucked into the dime with a look of fear in his eyes. It wasn't fear that he was getting pulled into the dime, it was fear of what was going to happen next. Then it clicked. He knew what was going to happen. Magica already told him the plan. And so.We hung told me it wasn't good.

"Now," Magica started talking and all eyes were on her, "You could give me Scrooge in exchange for Louie, or, I could simply kill you all."

I knew we needed a plan but before anyone could say anything, Scrooge stepped forward. "Alright. I canne live with myself knowing the last is trapped."

"No! Uncle Scrooge, we need a plan!" Mom yelled.

"You'll need Louie for that, lass."

"No, she's right! We need to think of something, we can't just sacrifice ourselves." Webby shouted.

"You've saved me once, you can do it again. Besides, I have a feeling Louie knows her plan, you'll need him."

I sighed. Scrooge was right. We really did need Louie.

"Guys, Scrooge is right. Louie knows a lot more than us, we need him."

After slight hesitation everyone decided to get Louie back and then Scrooge. After Scrooge sacrificed himself, Louie came tumbling out of the dime.

Louie's POV

No! This is what Magica wanted! Part one of her plan was complete, and she said part two was killing one of my brothers and then me! I was fine dying, but I couldn't watch one of my brothers die, especially not painfully. "No! What are doing! This is what she wants!"

"What do you mean?" Huey asked.

"I can't loss either of you..." I started crying . I know it was pathetic but I couldn't help it.

"You're not going to lose either of us Louie." I

"Oh, he just might. And I think I know which one!" Magica smiled and levitated Huey, clearly choking him just enough to give him discomfort.

"Let go of my brother!" Dewey yelled.

"Quiet!" Magica used her other hand to throw Dewey, Webby, Mom, and Uncle Donald to the other side of the room and covered them with coins so she couldn't stop her. Everyone struggled to get free, but it was no use. Then she used her magic to hold Louie in place on the ground. He fought against the power as much as he could, but he was trapped. "Are you ready to watch your brother die?" Louie started to cry. He was going to watch his big brother die. Then suddenly, he remembered something. It was something Uncle Donald had told him when he found out Lena was a shadow(although he didn't show it, that while thing was one of the scariest situations of his life).

'Love is stronger than magic, Louie. If you love someone, magic won't stand a chance against you. I know you love our family.'