Welcome to Jade High

Moon sat up, stretching out her arms. Today was going to be her first day at yet another new school-her fourth one this year. Her mother had promised that this would be the one, but after hearing the same thing hundreds of times over, Moon didn't know what to think. She definitely liked Northcott Harbour-it was a big, bustling city with a beautiful river at its forefront. Her mother had come to Northcott Harbour for the opening of her newest boutique. Moon's mother was none other than Secretkeeper, the world-renowned fashion designer.

Moon was used to attending countless fashion shows, galas and celebrity events with her mother by now. At least she was only known to the public as 'Secretkeeper's daughter' and nothing else. Moon brushed her long, curly hair, slathering some serum to stop it from frizzing before putting on the light pink jumpsuit from her mother's Spring Ready to Wear collection before sliding on a a pair of sneakers (Moon's mother had repeatedly told her that sneakers were the must have this season.)

Moon turned to look in the mirror at her petite frame(she desperately hoped she'd get to be as tall as her mother one day.) She fingered her brown-black hair, noticing how her tan skin glowed in the sun. Moon's parents were both of Indian descent. However, they had both grown up in different parts of the world-her mother in Europe and her father in Australia. Moon had never met or known her father-her mother had divorced him while she was expecting Moon. Moon decided she looked quite good.

 Moon decided she looked quite good

(Moon's look-human form)

After eating her breakfast, Moon shouldered her bag, getting into a sleek limousine. Within moments, she had arrived at her new school, Jade High, a private school for the gifted and the elite. Thanking the driver, Moon stepped out of the limo. A girl dressed in colourful clothing came bounding over to her, smiling. "Hi! I'm Kinkajou-Kink for short. I'm your student guide!" Moon nodded, unsure of what to say. "My parents own a big corporate company here in Northcott Harbour. What do your parents do?" Moon opened her mouth, trying to formulate a sentence.

"Well, it's just my mum. She's a big fashion designer." Kinkajou's smile grew wider. "What's her name? Maybe I've been to one of her fashion shows!" Moon sighed. "Secretkeeper." Kinkajou started squealing. "OH MY GOD I'M WEARING A SECRETKEEPER DRESS RIGHT NOW!" Moon looked down at Kinkajou's camo-print multicoloured short dress. It definitely came from 'Vivid Forest.' Kinkajou had chosen to style the cocktail dress with a cream-coloured sweater and off-white heels. The outfit would have been oddly mismatched, but Kinkajou's energy tied everything together.

 The outfit would have been oddly mismatched, but Kinkajou's energy tied everything together