||Rikara Entries|| ✔

So here will be only entries of RiKara books and judges

1. @Ms_apocalypse

Books to be judge :-

1) Saathiya by @RehanaSiraj (10, completed & Not mature)

2) Entangled Love by RehanaSiraj (25, on going & not mature)

3) Sacrifice Marriage by pea_cock_feather (9 & not mature)

***

2. EATABLES

Books to be judge :-

1) My RiKara Drabbles by Piyali7870 {32 (including drabbles, mini shots, one shots) & not mature)

2) Rikara OS : When I fell in love? By Piyali7870 (one shot & not mature)

3) Drabbles Series : Bawri by Piyali7870 (6 shots & Not mature)

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

So these are the entries of RiKara Books and the judges, if your book or name as a judge isn't written here.

Say here ---->>>>>

Very important rule for judges :-
As you complete reading one book assigned to you, do a inline comment infront of that book saying :-
Done reading *book name* by me

Please follow your judge permanently because it will be a shame if you'll unfollow after the contest ends and will not value their efforts.

And judges you have to read the whole book. If any problem you can pm the judges (This account) we'll try to do something. And we hope to see you all unbiased in your judgement.

After you have judged and reviewed all the five books, see which book got how many marks in total and then send your review through Google Docs. After getting all the reviews from all the judges, we'll see the marks, which book got the highest and then declaration! It's simple.