✨Shivika - @Pikulove3421✨

We request all the participants to follow Pikulove3421

We are glad to have you as a judge in our awards.

Judgements were sent to us on 24/08/2020

****

Book name- You're so dead!!!Mr.SSO!!! By Ishqbaaz_Shivika

Cover- 4/5  
The cover is nice. The scene of an university  in background gives an rough idea about the content  of the story,but I believe  it can be more better in quality  and colour combinations.

Title- 5/5
The title perfectly suits the story.It gives an  guess that the story is about revenge and enimity with a tinge of fun.

Description- 3/5
The description  is okay but still it needs a bit modification .It's a bit short,you can try to add some dialogues or some quotes to make it more interesting.

First impressions- 7/10
The first chapter is an character sketch . Though it was explained properly but it had many characters introduced at the same time and their role in the story too,so since the beginning of te story the readers had an clear idea of who are the positive character  and who are the negative ones,thus ending  the suspense.

Plot- 8/10
I personally liked the plot very much,it was not like those typical ones but a unique one,the contact signed by Anika and following  Shivaay's  stupid  orders were fun to read.

Grammer- 5/5
There were hardly any grammar  mistake,it seemed like the writer had done a hard work in editing the chapters.

Character Development- 8/10
The character  development  was quite good.From Shivaay being a careless boy to how he started developing  feelings for Anika,being jealous  of his own childhood  friend.

Personal opinion:- I simply loved the book but the thing that I would like to mention  is try to update in an regular  basis. 

As a judge:-  It was a nice piece of writing  but still needs some modifications at some points,but the plot is very much liked by me.

Writing  style- 3/5
I liked your writing  style ,it was simple but good.

Length  of chapters - 3/5 
The chapters covered the title but still some of them were short while some of them were long,try to maintain  the  same length.

Overall impression- 13/15
YOU'RE SO DEAD!!MR.SSO!! this title suited very much with the plot,the plot was also good,the typical things  that happen in an school/college were mentioned like a secret place for Shivomru,a crush, scoldings of teachers, principal and all.

Total- 59/75

****

Name of the book-  Love by Chance by THEMENTALWRITER05