✨Rikara - @Ms_apocalypse✨

We request all the participants to follow Ms_apocalypse permanently

We are glad to have you as a judge in this awards.

Judgements were sent to us on 13/08/2020

Book Name : SAATHIYA by RehanaSiraj

Cover : 4/5
The cover is really nice. If Improved it'll be more attractive for readers as covers catch their attention too.

Title : 5/5
Perfect title to show how one cannot live without their love and life.

Description : 3/5
The description is good but you can add something which makes the readers curious to know what exactly happens and that way you can get good reach too.

First Impression : 7/10
Thoughts about love at first sight and about True Love in your introduction is really nice.

You could've described how the characters are. Their way of behaviour and all which can make readers read in a go if the characters are intriguing.

Plot : 8/10
The way you've planned the story is nice but it can be way more interesting if there are some twists and turns in the plot. It seemed like we could guess what may happen next. Always make your readers curious of what will happen.

The story has become very simple and yeah nice too.

Grammar : 3/5
Small and silly mistakes in grammar are common for everyone. Just check once before publishing and very few spelling mistakes were there other than that everything is fine. Try to edit those small mistakes if you can.

Character Development : 8/10
Character Development is not that slow exactly but yeah it was good enough to get a brief thought about the characters. Take the character development smooth, slow and steady. Don't rush.

Writing Style : 4/5
It's clear and understanding. The use of words and dialogue in a few situations is really nice.

Using perfect situational songs added perfection. Loved your writing style.

Length of Chapters : 5/5
Not too lengthy and not too short chapters. No nonsense and all in the length. The length is absolutely perfect with the starting and ending the chapters in a perfect way.

Overall Impression : 11/15
Reduced 2 marks each for Grammar and plot.

Other than that everything is simply nice.

I liked the book while reading and it was nice judging the book too. The way you've mentioned how a relationship works is what I loved the most.

The book shows only Love is not enough to be together, understanding, respect to each other and caring everything is needed utmost.