✨Anupre - @ParthianEjfian✨

All the participants are requested to permanently follow ParthianEjfian for her efforts

We are glad to have you as a judge.

Judgements were sent to us on 11/08/2020

*************

1) Because Destiny Has Its Own Plans By RekhaMittal

Cover : 5/5
The cover is beautiful!! Loved your editing skills. The cover suits the book perfectly.

Title : 5/5
Defines the book just right. 

Description/Blurb :  5/5
The description is really good. It gives a fair idea of the book. The shayari/poem used is like a cherry on the top.

First Impression :  8/10
I am in love with the cast. So I couldn't stop reading.

Plot/Storyline :  7/10
Hundred times better than the actual KZK storyline.

Grammar :  5/5
Finally found a book without many Grammatical errors.

Character Development :  6/10
Loved to see Prerna character as a strong, independent woman, like Sonakshi after DevAkshi’s Divorce in KRPKAB.

Writing Style :  3/5
Nice I liked how you divide the chapter in both Anurag and Prerna’s POV.

Length of Chapters :  5/5
The length of the chapters is absolutely fine. It's not too lengthy so that the book doesn't become too boring.

Overall Impression :  10/15
Definitely better than KZK would have loved watching this on TV instead of the current track. But it becomes a little boring in between. But the ending (I mean the part till which you are currently updating) is definitely worth the wait.

As a reader will you suggest : Yes I would suggest all AnuPre Fans to read the Book.

Total : 59/75

**********************************************

2) Yaariyaan by anupre_love

Cover :  5/5
The cover is lovely. The cover of the book kind of made me want to read this book before any other books.

Title :  5/5
The title is just one word that sums up the entire book.

Description/Blurb :  5/5
The blurb is short but sweet.

First Impression : 6 /10
I guess I was so impressed by the cover and the title that I was a little disappointed after reading the first few chapters.

Plot/Storyline :  6/10
It was a nice story but I think that you could have done better. 

Grammar :  3/5
Please pay attention to the Grammar. There are a few errors and I personally find it really irritating when I read a book with grammatical errors.