♡♡♡

Heyo guys!!! (Or gays lmao) I wanted to write this chapter to thank all of you so so so so much for +135k reads and +6k votes and answer your questions uwu <3 I never imagined this book getting all of this attention because I thought that the idea was a bit stupid and the chapters were too short, but I'm so happy to see that alot of you liked this book uwu :) I'm not gonna make this too long and start answering your questions!

Vkook0015 asked: How did the idea of making this book pop in your head c: ?

— Well tbh, I can't remember clearly but I was casually sitting on my bed looking at my phone and then I suddenly felt a lightbulb in my head and the idea came to my mind. I was first gonna make Taehyung say the pickup lines to Jungkook, but then I changed my mind and made it vice versa. I was kinda worried that there were other books with the same idea as mine but when I searched, I didn't find any, so I said to myself "damn gurl you just came out with a original idea lol"

thesadpotatopooper asked: Where go you get those pickup lines?

— I made a few of them, but other than that I'm completely thankful too Google for giving me them lol >.<

thesadpotatopooper asked: Will they get married in the future?

— Well I want to write an extra fluff chapter when they get married or something but I'm not completely sure if I should do that... Should I?

Christinaaa_m asked: Where are you from?

— I'm Turkish/ Syrian, currently living in Syria uwu. (My father is Turkish and my mother is Syrian)

Christinaaa_m asked: What's your name?

— My birth name is "Dilara" but I like using the nickname "Luna" on wattpad and Instagram... I don't mind both names tho you can call me whatever you want on Wattpad but please call me "Luna" on insta hehe <3

Btw little disclaimer for people who don't know!!! My account on insta is @junglekooked_ you can text me if you want :)

Now I wanna thank you again for all of your nice comments and for the love you showed to this book <3 I'm so grateful to all of youuuu~ before ending this I'm just gonna promote some of my other books (sorry not sorry) lolll

First, there is "R U HAPPY NOW?" which alot of you probably know because it's my most read vkook fanficton :) it's completed too. It has lots of angst and is kinda depressing at first btw (mention or r*pe, abuse, suicide...ect)

Second, there is "COMFORT" which is a cute but sad love story between Yoongi and his Pillow ;)

Third, there is "MORIBUND" and it is literally drowning in angst & depression & sadness. I personally like it more than my other books lol >.< If you are looking for a good cry make sure to check it out!

Thanks again guys for everything guys I love you <3 and tell me if you want an extra fluff chapter!!!