𝟎𝟕

𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝚂 | 𝚃𝙾𝙾𝚂𝙸𝙴
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Aye King, you good with the kids for a lul bit? I gotta drop sum off for Letty," I looked over at him for reassurance and he nodded his head.

Grabbing my car keys and the stuff Letty needed me to drop off, I made my way outside and climbed into my truck.

I was finna drop this shit off at the Lawyers office — she needs to know that my brother innocent.

For safety reasons, I took pictures of all the letters and even recorded the voicemail Germani sent to her brother.

For some reason, I had a bad feeling.

Like that shit was in the pit of my stomach — not really sure what was gon happen, I kept my gun tucked.

A nigga like me forver gon be a target in this hood, that ain't never gon change.

As I was driving — I noticed a black Cadillac following me so I made a turn, and guess what they did the same.

Ion know how long I been being followed — but sum ain't right.

Pulling out my phone — I called up King, "yo .. somebody following me. Ion know whats gon happen — but tell my kids I love em. All the babies too, I'm on 79th .. and this black Caddy been on my ass.. I'm finna pull over."

"Hol - up, I'm omw.. I'll have nana watch the kids.. stand your guard bro," he spoke quickly and the line went dead.

I pulled over and slowly got out the car — if I was gon die I was going out shooting.

I tossed my phone under the seat — and turned around, a chuckle escaped my lips once I seen Naku surrounded by a few street boys.

Niggas who I bitch onna regular.

"Well well, Mr Evans, its nice to see you." Naku spoke as he sat on the hood of his Cadillac.

"Whats the beef Naku?" I questioned him as I put my hands down by my side.

He chuckled, "I heard you came up with some evidence thats gon get my boy out."

"Ion know what you rapping bout," I told him, waving him off.

"Where is it — Tamarion I will leave you where you standing." He threatned me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

Lowkey was cursing myself since that shit was sitting on the seat — I just hoped he wouldn't have these young niggas bum rush me.

"Well I guess we just gon have to do this the hard way — Go," he yelled and 4 big niggas came out of no where.

They started charging after me and I pulled my piece, shooting two in the chest — they big asses kept coming though.

"Fuck," I muttered as I put up my hands.

I was 150 soaking wet — I ain't stand a chance but I wasn't going out without a fight.